** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay Richard Hills System

Ok, lets do this for a bit of a laugh. I aint following this but it could prove to be profitable. We simply lay of all Richard Hills mounts. :lol We will settle all lays at SP just to make things more simple. 1.50 Chester - Maraahel 2.50 Chester - Mashaahed 4.00 Chester - Mobaasher We will lay all for 10pts. Lets see how it goes. :loon

Re: Lay Richard Hills System

1.50 Chester - Maraahel - WON 4/11 -3.60 2.50 Chester - Mashaahed - LOST 7/1 +10 4.00 Chester - Mobaasher - LOST 2/1 +10 We will lay all for 10pts. Lets see how it goes. :loon
Thank you Mr Hills. A good start to this fun system then. A winner at 4/11 is nothing. Profit: +16.40 :clap

Re: Lay Richard Hills System Thought I'd investigate this Sensibleboy. There is evidence to say that this jockey is getting worse which is good news for you. Below are the figures for R Hills rides SP 10-1 maximum at UK courses. Don't forget the return % doesn't take into account commission or exchange prices. 2001 324 rides 74 winners 23% strike rate 101.5% ROI 2002 319 rides 75 winners 23% strike rate 95.8% ROI 2003 274 rides 70 winners 26% strike rate 107.1% ROI 2004 290 rides 57 winners 20% strike rate 82.8% ROI 2005 342 rides 65 winners 19% strike rate 75.8% ROI 2006 55 rides 6 winners 11% strike rate 30.9% ROI Obviously anything under 100% is good if you are laying the man. Hope this helps!! :ok Danny

Prof: +16.40pts Fridays Lays 2.20 Chester - Alhaajes (10/1) - LOST 10/1 2.50 Chester - Mubtaker (1/2) - LOST 1/2 4.00 Chester - Tawaajud (5/2) - WON 5/4 All 10pts lays, forecast price from racingpost in brackets. :ok
Tawajuud won which cost us 12.5pts. However still 2 losers meaning a profit of 7.50 on the day. Profit: +23.90

Prof: +23.90pts Saturdays Lays 1.25 Newmarket - Marbaa (13/2) - LOST 3.30 Newmarket - Tabadul (5/1) - LOST 4.40 Newmarket - Mathoor (7/2) - LOST 7.30 Warwick - Mustamad (9/4) - LOST Lays 10pts, forecast prices in brackets. :ok
All 4 beaten. Bank now at 63.90pts!!! :clap

Re: Lay Richard Hills System Sorry for the ignorence, still learnng about the GG's. How do the lays work? Do you just get even money back? i.e you laid two today. 1 winner and 1 loser both at 10pt lays would therefore leave you with 20pts staked and 20pts returned. Have i got my understanding of this correct or am i way off the mark? Cheers and sorry for clogging up your system thread.

Sorry about how late these are up people, only just got in: 3.50 Newcastle - Adraaj - WON 9/2 4.20 Newcastle - Lincolneurocruiser - LOST 16/1 10pt lays, forecast price in brackets. :hope
Adraaj won today and Lincoln lost. Loss of 35pts on the day. :eek Profit still up at 28.90pts :)

Sorry for the ignorence, still learnng about the GG's. How do the lays work? Do you just get even money back? i.e you laid two today. 1 winner and 1 loser both at 10pt lays would therefore leave you with 20pts staked and 20pts returned. Have i got my understanding of this correct or am i way off the mark? Cheers and sorry for clogging up your system thread.
Steve. I dont quite understand what you mean. When you lay a horse you act as the bookmaker therefore want it to get beat. If it loses you collect a profit, so if you layed it for £100 you will make a profit of £100. If it wins then you have to pay a lucky person out. So a £100 lay on a 9/2 winner would cost you £450. ;)

Steve. I dont quite understand what you mean. When you lay a horse you act as the bookmaker therefore want it to get beat. If it loses you collect a profit' date=' so if you layed it for £100 you will make a profit of £100. If it wins then you have to pay a lucky person out. So a £100 lay on a 9/2 winner would cost you £450. ;)[/quote'] Wouldn't it cost you 350 given the first 100 has come from the other guy? Mat.