Play-off draws

Re: Play-off draws

2 for Saturday.. Lincoln v Grimsby x @ 3.2 (sportingodds) 10pts staked.:( Wycombe v Cheltenham x @ 3.2 (sportingodds) 10pts staked.:(
No draws today.Still we're due a (small) barren run of matches.Maybe I should depart with my winnings now, but there will surely be more draws during these play-off campaign. next bet: Brentford v Swansea x @ 3.25 (skybet) 10pts staked.

Re: Play-off draws You don't have to bet for real when you have a fair winning. Just do for fun and see your system at work, anyway, there are no guaranteed. if can't do for fun, bet smaller, always need to end the day bet with a win for goodluck.

next bet: Brentford v Swansea x @ 3.25 (skybet) 10pts staked.:(
starting bank 200pts current bank 278.75pts 3rd loser on the trot today. stakes up to 15pts for the next match. next bet: Huddersfield v Barnsley x @ 3.3(sportingodds) 15pts staked. Before this 3 game losing run, the profit stood at over 50% of start bank, the next time I run this system I might introduce the rule of walking away when I get to such a profit.

Grimsby v Lincoln x @ 3.3 (bet365) 22pts staked:(
another loser.. starting bank 200pts current bank 247.75pts next bet Cheltenham v Wycombe x @ 3.3 (bet365) 33pts staked. Obviously this losing streak is disappointing, but I prepared for this eventuality with the staking plan,even if it had come at the start. The important thing is I am confident that there are more draws to come in this years play-offs.

Re: Play-off draws I always respect your opinion Aliando & am grateful for your input & I rarely indulge in such a staking plan, but with the unique characteristics of the play-offs & their limited timespan, coupled with my confidence that the next draw is never far away, I feel this virtually guarantees a profit. I cannot believe that there will not be more draws this year(although of course tht is possible) having laid the groundrules at the start, will continue as planned, although I think for future play-offs I will walk away if I reach a profit of say 50% of start bank.. Of course anyone's start bank should adhere to the first golden rule of betting;Never bet with what you can't afford to lose.

Cheltenham v Wycombe x @ 3.3 (bet365) 33pts staked.:clap
A winner last night returns 108.9pts. Starting bank 200pts current bank 323.65pts The end of the system approaches it's climax, with just the 4 finals to go. Here's hoping they all go to extra time!

Next bet: Halifax v Hereford x @ 3.45(betfair) 10pts staked.:clap
WINNER! returned 33.34pts(commision deducted) starting bank 200pts current bank 346.99pts todays bet to follow, shopping around for best price...

next bet: Leeds v Watford x @ 3.2(sportingodds)10pts staked
Loser today. Going into the final week of the system, with just 2 games to go, the state of play is: starting bank 200pts current bank 336.99pts total staked 219pts total bets 17 winning bets 8 losing bets 9 strike rate 47.05% yield 62.55% profit/loss +136.99pts:ok

Re: Play-off draws I'm going to be away for the weekend, so have to post both the weekend bets now. The final two bets of this years system: Swansea v Barnsley x @ 3.2(bet365) 10pts staked. Grimsby v Chelenham x @ 3.2(bet365) 10pts staked.

Re: Play-off draws Cheers chaps..

I'm going to be away for the weekend, so have to post both the weekend bets now. The final two bets of this years system: Swansea v Barnsley x @ 3.2(bet365) 10pts staked. Grimsby v Chelenham x @ 3.2(bet365) 10pts staked.
Just got back from my weekend away, the draw between Swansea & Barnsley makes the final bank 348.99pts. will do a full update after work tomorrow:ok

Re: Play-off draws The final results of this years play-off draws system: starting bank 200pts finishing bank 348.99pts total staked 239pts total bets 19 winning bets 9 losing bets 10 strike rate 49.36% yield 62.34% profit +148.99pts:ok Well that's all from me from this years play-offs, roll on 11months time. Thank You & Goodnight.:beer

• 10 months later...