Play-off draws

This system has made money for me in the past. Due to the nature of the play-offs being contested by 4 teams of similar ability, & because of teams being cagey with there being so much at stake there are always draws. I cannot guarrantee at least 1 in 3 matches being drawn, therefore I will employ a progressive staking plan. I know that usually this is a big no-no, but it is quite safe in this situation because of the limited time span of the play-offs, & because I'll limit myself to progressive staking for a max of 6 games, then revert back to the original stake for the 7th irrespective of the result in the 6th match. The other golden rule is: once the banks gone, it's gone & there will be no more. start bank: 200 pts first bet: Leeds v Preston backed the draw @ 3.25 (coral) 10pt stake

Re: Play-off draws

first bet: Leeds v Preston backed the draw @ 3.25 (coral) 10pt stake:clap good start.
starting bank 200 current bank 222.5pts Next Bet: Crystal Palace v Watford x @ 3.25 (totalbet) 10pt stake.

Re: Play-off draws neither of the 2 matches today were drawn. Stake goes up to 13pts for the next match... Start bank 200pts Current bank 202.5pts next bet Morecombe v Hereford x @ 3.25 (sportingodds) stake 13pts

next bet Morecombe v Hereford x @ 3.25 (sportingodds) stake 13pts. :clap returns 42.25 pts
Start Bank 200pts Current Bank 234.75pts total staked 43pts total bets 4 strike rate 50% yield 80.81% profit/loss 34.75pts couldn't resist an update whilst it's all going so well!

Re: Play-off draws An interesting strategy Bedlam, however doesn't the result of the first leg effect the second leg? I can see the logic of backing the draw in the Preston v Leeds game last night, at 1-1 the tie was still there for both teams & a tight game looked in order. Tonight though Palace need a miracle, at least a three goal win for extra time & they must be at it from the first whistle. If they score first Watford will sit even more, if Watford score first Palace heads will go down. I just can't see this one ending all square, cue everyone to lump on the draw ;) Best of luck anyway, Rio.

Re: Play-off draws Hello Rio, thanks for your input, I hope you're wrong! Yeah, Palace have to chase the game, so perhaps they'll leave themselves open at the back.. maybe 2-2, 3-3 or 4-4!!! It's sods law that if I didn,t cover this game, it would be drawn. Given the nature of the play-offs, i'm confident that we're never far from the next draw!:hope

Next bet: Watford v C Palace x @ 3.4(bluesq) 10pts stake.:nana returns 34 pts
Thanks Chaps, what a bizaar match, one team needed 4 goals to win, but never really looked like scoing at all, or ever really going for it, i'm sure Dowie will be bitterly disappointed, not so much at the result, but the manner of their perfomance. Start bank 200pts current bank 248.75pts

Re: Play-off draws 3 Bets for Thursday, all kicking off at the same time unfortunately, hopefully at least 1 will be drawn.... Barnsley v Huddersfield x @ 3.2 (bluesq) 10pts staked. Swansea v Brentford x @ 3.2 (bluesq) 10pts staked. Hereford v Morecombe x @ 3.4 (bet365) 10pts staked.

3 Bets for Thursday, all kicking off at the same time unfortunately, hopefully at least 1 will be drawn.... Barnsley v Huddersfield x @ 3.2 (bluesq) 10pts staked. Swansea v Brentford x @ 3.2 (bluesq) 10pts staked. Hereford v Morecombe x @ 3.4 (bet365) 10pts staked.
2/3 = a great night.:clap Thought from the start that this had potential.:ok

3 Bets for Thursday, all kicking off at the same time unfortunately, hopefully at least 1 will be drawn.... Barnsley v Huddersfield x @ 3.2 (bluesq) 10pts staked.:( Swansea v Brentford x @ 3.2 (bluesq) 10pts staked.:clap Hereford v Morecombe x @ 3.4 (bet365) 10pts staked.:clap
starting bank 200pts current bank 308.75pts As I said at the start, this system has made money for me in the past, but this year the results have been incredible. The progressive staking element has only been activated once & I could cover all the remaining matches, including the finals at level stakes & still guarantee a healthy profit even if there were no more draws.

Re: Play-off draws Thanks lads, yes i'm backing these with real money i'm delighted to say.:cheers I'll be operating a similar system during the World Cup, though with a little more selection criteria for matches.