BRIMARDON <<<<< anyone used them???

Re: BRIMARDON <<<<< anyone used them??? god knows lol, i am not considering them i dontr have 3k rto spend on tips. i did a google search and some guy said in 2001 he signed up for 3k and he lost thousands following there advise. i was just wondering if anyone in here has joined up after 2001 lol. i wouldnt even consider it if i did have the money i already have a tipster and am studying horse form and greyhound form and learning how to pick selections myself. one fact i know is always be warey of tipster who only show there winners. i found that out when me and a mate bought www.cuttingedgesystem.co.uk after we paid 80 quid for 4 pages of basically notes he started insulting us by email saying he wont refund us even tho his system is dangerous and not based on any statistics or anything. he then said try it for a month and if we arnt in profit he will refund. guess what!!!!! paper tested it for a month and BOOM no profit soundthing like -80pts. so watch out for that site guys

Re: BRIMARDON <<<<< anyone used them??? A mug born every day dont be the next.With some of the threads you have posted you seem as though you want to buy SOME RACING SOFTWARE. Why bother just look at FF trailing thread which is doing very well and he's doing the work for you. I've a few that I bought in the past and they have been ok but after a while some of these you can figure out how they work and its quicker doing them in your head. they are only really number crunching when all said and done. I do have one that does well but it can take up to 30 mins a race, but I set all the main parameters to be used with all the various weightings and 1 mistake with your inputs and the result could be completly different so to be honest dont bother and look at all the threads on the forum. The one you mentioned started as a program only many moons ago and I'm sure 1t was only 20 to 30 quid back then, it changed hands and thats what you have now and if you wanted to buy the program only now it would cost a hell of a lot more. % MAN