Team Poker Results Thread Game 2

morlspin

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 Right, big silence from table 2, but Mr V has confirmed he missed the game although as he was logged in he managed to place 3rd! On the 'more chips when all-in' rule, I will presume points result is Hen 3rd, Danny 4th, and Mr V nil for no show. Awarding Mo and Gazabroad 1 point for flagging up, Masterplan 2 points for 4th and Newbie nil for no show I now get: TARTAN 35 PINK 31 NORTH 30 SOUTH 27 MWB 23 which if agreed by Chelski will make the table after 2 games: :drums NORTH 68 TARTAN 61 PINK 59 MWB 55 SOUTH 53 which shows there is still all to play for. Signing off for tonight :zzz (and tomorrow) so argue about it amongst yourselves. I'll be back Thursday night!

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2

I put this on another thread, but Bornwinner 4th and masterplan 5th didnt play a hand. Under the rules this is no points. Also Blade that was a evil flush to pull on me :rollin:cry
you'd be wrong there lemonjon and i have my logs to prove it i played 2 hands, the first and last everything else in between just sucked

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 hmmmm , i tried to stay up to wait for it . Explains why i registered early . I fell asleep around 15 mins before the start thingy . I deserve no points for this i guess . At least i made an effort to fill the table up . If only there's champions league footy , i wouldn't have fell asleep :wall

Re: Team Poker Results Thread Game 2 Danny does this help?

** Game ID 778757091 starting - 2006-05-02 21:15:10 ** PLMassimo [Hold 'em] (320.00|640.00 No Limit - STT) Real Money - kevshat sitting in seat 1 with $1010.00 - PonderosaXV sitting in seat 2 with $1660.00 - heniek31 sitting in seat 3 with $1270.00 [Dealer] - DannyPL sitting in seat 4 with $800.00 - Valiant23 sitting in seat 5 with $0.00 [sitting out] DannyPL posted the small blind - $160.00 Valiant23 went all-in - $100.00 ** Dealing card to Valiant23: 8 of Clubs, 9 of Hearts kevshat folded PonderosaXV went all-in - $1660.00 heniek31 went all-in - $1270.00 DannyPL went all-in - $800.00 PonderosaXV shows: Ace of Diamonds, Jack of Diamonds heniek31 shows: King of Hearts, Ace of Hearts DannyPL shows: 10 of Clubs, 10 of Spades ** Dealing the flop: 3 of Clubs, Ace of Clubs, 8 of Hearts ** Dealing the turn: Jack of Hearts ** Dealing the river: 7 of Spades PonderosaXV wins $400.00 from the main pot PonderosaXV wins $2980.00 from side pot 1 PonderosaXV wins $3600.00 from side pot 2 End of game 778757091
That to me shows me 5th, DC 4th, Heniek 3rd - due to chip counts at time of elimination.:ok

Table 5 - Mo flagged up problems - says he was there long before and then it logged him out so are you happy for him to claim 1 point?
He was sitting twiddling his thumbs when I logged on- seemed to dissapear about 15 minutes before, I think he should get an extra point just for enthusiasm but maybe deduct it for being scared of the opposition :loon :loon

Yeah, I agree now, although it still showed me as 3rd??!! Weird!?! :spank
I went out at the same time as Pene on our table and it showed me as 2nd and shared the 2nd place prize money between us, (:) for me) but as I had fewer chips going all-in I placed 3rd as far as points are concerned. This also happened with PocketLady last time, I think. I'm not really familiar with Prima sites so dunno if they always do their placings this way or if it's just private games perhaps?