Golf Euro Tour - Telecom Italia Open

Re: Golf Euro Tour - Telecom Italia Open Not the best event you'll ever see, all the best players waiting for the British Masters next week i reckon! Anyhow my 3 against the field are; Top GB/Ire Player - P.Broadhurst 10/1 @ Paddy Power (EW 1/4 1234) The class act among the GB lads, already a winner this season and how many of these players are in the Ryder Cup team at present! 10/1 looks decent value in my eyes. Outright - A.Hansen 25/1 @Betfred (EW 1/4 12345) Solid player on the Tour nowdays, usually thereabouts but hasnt really hit top form just yet, loves this place with good finishes a few times and with the weak field must be value at 25's Outright - P.O'Malley 50/1 @ Bet365 (EW 1/4 12345) Another player who has performed well here in the past and also more importantly a player who is coming into form, the best time to catch them. Top of the stats in a couple of catorgories so 50/1 is a big price. Best of luck guys!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.