** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Team Poker Matchday 2 May 2nd 9PM!!!

chelskired

TUESDAY 2nd MAY @ 9pm!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Below are the Tables for GAME 2 of the TEAM CHALLENGE.

Thanks to eltrev(No rush mate), Mr V and the lovely penelopeys for their Team lists and as far as I am aware TEAM L/SOUTH is unchanged so I am just waiting on the Whippet Worrier to decide whether he's dropping Helmuth for Doyle Brunson and the Final line up's will be set in stone!

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST BELOW YOU ARE STILL WANTED(sort of :tongue2) Teams will require Subs, I am away for Game 4 for example, so please don't think you wont get a game cos you will but it would be appreciated if you can make yourselves available to all Teams :ok

I understand there may be people unable to make this week so if you cant play…. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CAPTAINS!! Any captains with changes or shortages can then contact me and we can sort it out, unlike last week when everyone and anyone was changing places/subs and it was confusing.

Anyone who has problems with this, feel free to PM me and I will send you the details for this Tourney and you can run it yourself.

TABLE 1 Morlspin

pokerose

chelskired

the rivers

Rednutt

TABLE 2

Dannycash

Valiant23

kevshat

Heniek31

DAC

TABLE 3

Taxmonkey
pocketlady

GotaFancy

milou

runadrum

TABLE 4

rosco

lillelars

gazza

penelopeys

AvonGirl

TABLE 5 slick mick

Galronix

moface

6ooner

eltrev

TABLE 6

Masterplan

Blade

pistonbroke

^newbie^

lemonjon

TABLE 7

Blades'r'

Jaded

Hodgey

gazabroad BigMal

TABLE 8

Team NORTH?

Big Andy

ubermonkey

uglycow

laidback

TABLE 9

BDaveG

jeffster

Paulross

daftpegasus

jolly67

TABLE10

Lombardo

slapdash

teaulc

spurman

georgej

Details of how to set up Tables are listed HERE http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26035&page=10 BUT! PLEASE DO NOT sit at the Table until 9pm on Tuesday or the table will START! Thanks for all of your patience this week and any questions PM me or MSN on [email protected] C.R.(Whole night without poker :loon )

team poker

Morlspin(Captain) CONFIRMED Dannycash CONFIRMED masterplan rosco CONFIRMED slick mick CONFIRMED Taxmonkey CONFIRMED Blades'r'going'up CONFIRMED Elmcroft BDaveG CONFIRMED Lombardo CONFIRMED SO AS U CAN SEE. IM WAITING ON REPLIES........
Right am on masterplans table. Looking at this it dont look good. I will set up the table if he aint playing.:ok Let me know if i need to:cow Just dont want it to be a rush job, not fair on the others :spank

Re: team poker?

Well' date=' what do I need to do lol. Where must I play and how much do I have to pay as buy-in? I always like to play :)[/quote'] E4sby is setting up the table and will send out the password ... but you might wanna get Pene's approval ... she's the boss woman :clap

Well' date=' what do I need to do lol. Where must I play and how much do I have to pay as buy-in? I always like to play :)[/quote'] Bozza, you're hired... I will get the password for you... but you can't recieve PM's before you hit 50 posts... Add me to your msn... and you will get it there. Will try and get it later, or tomorrow... Thanks :ok

Re: team poker? Helo pink members of team, my name is ehuiiwhbfjk poker playing year or so, i have a magazine of poker with only pages 50 and no password, but play with pink team fun i think. if possable me i could pm the pass from you and join week game what netwoork of paker is used as 19 accounts on SO have is all any good thanks

Helo pink members of team, my name is ehuiiwhbfjk poker playing year or so, i have a magazine of poker with only pages 50 and no password, but play with pink team fun i think. if possable me i could pm the pass from you and join week game what netwoork of paker is used as 19 accounts on SO have is all any good thanks
no habla ingleis.:clap