7.10 Chepstow

Selection: Colophony Bet: 5pts ew (5-1 with Bet 365) Reasoning: I can't see this horse getting beaten, however if it does they are paying out for 1st 4 places and I can't see the horse being unplaced. The form reads 431p1 but when it was pulled up it was reported to have had a breathing problem so we can forgive that run. It is race fit, ran 11 days ago, it is a distance winner and although up 7lbs in the handicap the jockey is claiming 5lbs. This is the same jockey that won on the horse last time out so he clearly knows the horses limitations. It is the highest rated horse in the race with Racing Post ratings and had a very good Topspeed rating last time out (112). Eased towards finish last time out and still won by 6 lengths although it may not have beaten much. Also due to go up another 4lbs in future. I'd suggest backing it each way in case Moon Catcher comes good for Mick Fitzgerald but must have a great chance tonight.

Re: 7.10 Chepstow The one you mention is fancied today by a lot of the paper tipsters but reading up on how it has run previously i'm not so sure. Will appreciate the better ground. One of mine to follow runs tomorrow, i'll update the list in a moment. (Heros Worship)

Re: 7.10 Chepstow That'll be the easiest winner of the night. Absolutely hacked up. Mine was really disappointing, well pissed off with that. Never in with a chance. I saw the interview with Johnson before the race and thought it'd have a chance but I didn't want to back 2 in the same race.