Another Party Poker cash freebie

morlspin

common_header.gif
plain_mailer.gifDear morlspin, May Day! May Day! We’ve got a great welcome back bonus for you! Now's the perfect time to return to PartyPoker.com - we've made tons of improvements to the site, and there are even more mega prizes up for grabs. To say ‘thanks’ and welcome back, we’re giving you a special gift of 20 USD. Better still, it’s ready and waiting in your account right now*! That’s not all. There’s a whole lot more going on at PartyPoker.com this month:
  • World Series of Poker®* freerolls and satellites
  • Calling all European players – 'Go West'!
  • Your chance to become a 'Poker Ace' TV Star
  • Brand new Cadillac Escalade up for grabs
  • Round-the-clock freerolls – we also have separate freerolls for rookies

World Series of Poker®* Satellites Win a seat at the largest poker event, in the world’s largest poker room. As well as our daily WSOP* satellites, we’re giving out over 2.5 million USD of free WSOP*seats through our weekly freerolls. We’ll even throw in a free hotel room** for every player who qualifies for the World Series of Poker main event via our site. Calling all European players – 'Go West'!*** Fly the flag for your continent in Las Vegas this summer at the World Series of Poker®*. PartyPoker.com will add an extra 1,000 USD to the package to cover the flight costs from Europe. Click here for the special tournament schedule. Late Night Poker Ace 2 Wanna win 50,000 USD and the title of 'World’s Best Amateur Player'? This is your opportunity to be the star of Channel 4’s PartyPoker.com Late Night Poker Ace 2, the second series of the hit TV show. Win a 2007 Cadillac Escalade This spring, we’re giving away another 2007 Cadillac Escalade. Play in the ‘Win a Cadillac Escalade’ tournament, and you could drive home in your dream SUV. Rookie Freerolls New to PartyPoker.com? Win the easy way in our 100 USD and 150 USD Rookie Daily Freerolls. Don’t forget to check the Lobby for our daily 500 USD Freerolls, too. Forgotten your account details? Don't worry – just click here and we'll remind you of your user ID and/or password. Good luck, and we'll see you at the tables! Sincerely, Mike O'Malley Poker Room Manager [email protected] +1-800-852-4719 (toll-free from US/CAN) +00 (800) 7789-7537 (toll-free from UK/Europe) +350 50509 (international charges apply) *“World Series of Poker” is a registered trademark of Harrah’s, and no license, affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, is claimed, or should be inferred from the use of this trademark here. PartyGaming is not licensed by, or otherwise affiliated with Harrah’s, in any way. ** Conditions apply. Please check our terms and conditions for more details. *** This promotion is restricted to European players only, and entrants will be required to submit proof of residence.

Re: Another Party Poker cash freebie

got $20 up to $84 now :)
I got $20 last time, I only made it in to $44 before was qualified to take the lot (not that I am complaining, it'll do thank you very much!). Nic e to see you get more than one. I'm Just leaving it in there and waiting for the next one to roll in (unless a particularly good tourney comes up and you need to pay a small entry fee for it, that may useup a bit), then I'll hopefully do it again!.