Bumper Freeroll Weekend - 32Red

daftpegasus

Just received this email through.

---------------------------------------------------------------- There’s more top tournament action at 32Red Poker this weekend, with two exclusive Freerolls and a huge wad of cash to be won!

Name: $5K Monthly Freeroll
Date & Time: Sunday 30th April, 10pm UK/11pm CET
Prize Pool: $5,000 Guaranteed, Top 100 places paid
Name: $320 Friday Freeroll
Date & Time: Friday 28th April, 11.30pm UK/12.30am CET
Buy-In: $5 + $0.50
Re-Buys: One $5 + $0.50
Prize Pool: $320 Guaranteed, Top 50 places paid
You can get your name down for both tournaments now – check out the Multi Table Tournaments Freeroll section. --------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how they can class a $5 buy in tournament as a 'freeroll', but the other one looks good.:ok

Re: Bumper Freeroll Weekend - 32Red One of my fave sites this mate and you will find there E-mails are ALLWAYS wrong, bless 'em :lol Both Free rolls are exactly that, FREE! but there is provision to buy in as you say. Standard of play is a bit loose, as you come to expect with large free rolls but from level 2 onwards the standard improves darmaticaly, so be prepared to play "Proper" poker from then on :ok Good luck to all entering and see you there :cheers

Re: Bumper Freeroll Weekend - 32Red

Many thanks for this.
No problem.:ok I was going to take a break from poker for a few days but a $5000 free roll is very tempting..... The most enjoyable games are always when there are loads of PL players also so thought I'd post it and give in to temptation. I could take a break until Sunday.....mmmmmm

Re: Bumper Freeroll Weekend - 32Red

No problem.:ok I was going to take a break from poker for a few days but a $5000 free roll is very tempting..... The most enjoyable games are always when there are loads of PL players also so thought I'd post it and give in to temptation. I could take a break until Sunday.....mmmmmm
There is also the $5000 freeroll at Bet365 on Saturday.