Sportinglife

Cause I aint got Sky at uni I listen to the commentary on here, and they are pretty good and it keeps me entertained! Does anyone else listen? The tipsters, with the 2 presenters and the form guy, are generally really good. May have a few days following their tips and seeing how I get on Just got a 10.5 place at the last minute on Rowanberry in 14:20... thoughts?

Re: Sportinglife William Hill Radio is pretty good too and they have some well known presenters and tipsters and also most days they will have somebody on course at the main meeting giving their thoughts to how each horse looks per race, which is quite handy especially in the first time out races as they're normally good at identifying if a horse is ready to run a good race or not! Here are a few names you might have heard of who are regularly on there: Dougie Fraser - Mick Naughton - Sam Turner - Chris Pimlott - Derek McGovern - Darren Owen - Ally Ainslie - Gordon Brown The thing I find which is good about them is that they are always finding regular decent priced winners and will always advise to leave a race alone if there is nothing that stands out as a good bet. Anybody who is just starting out at having a bet on UK horseracing could do far worse than to listen in and get some invaluable advice... P.S. Dear William Hill, If your after another presenter or tipster I'm always available, just send me a mail and I'll be in touch! :loon Regards,

Re: Sportinglife

You'll find it's the same show on most bookies sites. Sports Live I think it's called.
Yea that's it actually cause I remember they that was in the email address The gay sounding bloke cracks me up - Garry I think his name is - not scared to abuse a jockey