Mlb 18/4

Yesterday was brutal for me when Arizona made a great comeback, but managed to lose the game with 4 outs needed and star reliever Jose Valverde really breaking apart. Only a couple of dogs for me tonight, don't like any favorites on tonights schedule. St Louis Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Pirates Pirates 2.23 (Pinnacle) 5 units PIT: LHP Oliver Perez (0-2, 8.10 ERA) STL: RHP Jeff Suppan (0-1, 4.09 ERA) Pirates played a good game defensively last night, limiting cardinals to 2 runs, but couldn't get their bats going. Jack Wilson started the 9th with a double but heart of the Pirates lineup couldn't bring the tying run home. Bucs starter Oliver Perez hasn't had much success against Cardinals, 1-3 with a 4.84 ERA in eight career starts. That's still pretty limited appearances and lots of no decisions. The Mexican Perez is pretty solid and is trying to rebound from a bad start of the season. Cards starter Suppan is pretty solid also, but clearly not among the top of the Cardinals lineup. He has had quite shaky start start of the season also, giving up 8 runs in 11 pitched innings so far. His good record at PNC park bothers me a little, but half of those games came as a member of Pirates several years ago and Suppan seems to still be in early season form. With these odds, i have to go with the home team once again. A good chance pirates will get their bats going against Suppan. New York Yankees @ Toronto Blue Jays Toronto 2.56 (Pinnacle) 5 units Toronto team total over 4 1.935 (Pinnacle) 8 units NYY: LHP Randy Johnson (2-1, 2.25 ERA) TOR: LHP Gustavo Chacin (2-0, 4.63 ERA) Both AL East rivals are 6-6 0.500 after first 12 games. Jays starter Venezuelan Gustavo Chacin has a lot of potential. Second year pitcher with a 16-10 and a 3.70 ERA career record. Randy Johnson has also starterd the season on a high note as expected. Could be a tight pitchers duel. Still 2.50+ odds are too much for Blue Jays at home. Their batting lineup has plenty of power, as they've shown in recent series against Toronto and white Sox. Home games against divisional opponents are very important if Jays want to be contenders this year. They know it and will give their best. Ofcourse, Yankees do have the most potent batting lineup in MLB, but i like Chacins chances of limiting them to few runs.

Re: Mlb 18/4 Right time to concentrate and get back on track with some sober betting!. Perez for pittsburgh is having velocity issues- fine in high 80's, but when he puts something into it hes sturuggling to locate.Suppan for St louis is one of the best end of rotation guys around.Hes very consistent and pittsburgh have not really that fearsome a batting lineup (cue a run onslaught) I think the mismatch in pitching , combined with the power difference in batting potential shoul see St Louis to a comfortable win. Thus i AM TAKING THE sT LOUIS -1.5 @ 2.25 100PTS single. Meanwhile, im taking on the low total of 7 in the cubs dodgers game.Absoultely these can both be shutout pitchers on their day, but both zambrano and lowe have had their struggles this year.One bad inning and the over 7 runs could be beckoning. flipping this around, im going under the 12 runs for th san diego vs colorado game. Fogg has not been too bad so far and hensley was great in relief last year but struggled in his first outing.If he can bounce back then a few solid innings could see the 12 run mark hard to reach.And with it being a flat 12, it will take 13 runs to make us a loser. So that Cubs vs Dodgers over 7runs - 1.9 San Diego vs Colorado under 12 runs- 1.86 100 point double

Re: Mlb 18/4 Milwaukee@Houston: Houston ML Rate: 1.53 Stake: 9/10 Florida@Cincinnati: Cincinnati ML Rate:1,57 Stake: 9/10 Kansas City@Chi White Sox: Chi White Sox ML Rate: 1.43 Stake: 7/10 Atlanta@NY Mets: NY Mets ML Rate: 1,65 Stake: 8/10 Good luck.......

Re: Mlb 18/4 A few I fancy tonight. KC @ CWS KC 2-10, 0-7 Road, 2-8 last 10, Losing streak of 8 CWS 8-5, 4-3 Home, 7-3 last 10, Winning streak of 3 The above stats shouldnt really need an extra explaination, they speak for theselves. Affeldt(KC) is switching between relief and starting pitcher filling in for Bautista.Over 2 starts this guys given up 14 hits and 12 runs in just 7 innings. Garland(CWS) has been struggling so far this season but should come good eventually and when he does his ERA willtart to come crashing down. CWS(-1.5) to win 1.86 @ Pinnacle 8/10

Re: Mlb 18/4 MIL @ HOU MIL 7-6, 2-5 road, 4-6 last 10, losing streak of 2 HOU 9-4, 6-2 home, 7-3 last 10, winning streak of 3 Oswalt (HOU) thew 8 1/3 innings of shutout ball last time out. This was the second time in 3 starts that he hasnt given up a run. This against a relativly low scoring Brewers should be enough. HOU to win 1.66 @ Corals 8/10

Re: Mlb 18/4 LAA @ MIN LAA 6-7, 2-5 road, 5-5 last 10, losing streak of 1 MIN 6-6, 5-1 home, 5-5 last 10, losing streak of 1 Although these two sides have similiar records and form, its bvious from the stats where things are going right and wrong respectivly. Escobar (LAA) split a nail on his pitching hand in his first game but played his second allowing 8 runs on 8 hits over 4 1/2 innings. Will this still be hindering him?? Silva(MIN) has started badly but showed signs of improvement towards the end of his last skint. MIN to win 1.95 @ Pinnacle 7/10

Re: Mlb 18/4 SF @ ARI SF 8-4, 4-2 road, 7-3 last 10, winning streak of 2 ARI 5-8, 2-5 home, 3-7 last 10, losing streak of 3 Morris(SF) has got off to a good start for his new club, allowing only 4 runs from his two winning starts. Ortiz(ARI) is struggling after a bad year last season. Last time out 7 of the 8 hits given up went for extra bases. SF to win 1.80 @ W.Hills 8/10

Re: Mlb 18/4 CHC @ LAD CHC 8-4, 4-2 road, 7-3 last 10, winning streak of 2 LAD 6-8, 2-5 home, 4-6 last 10, losing streak of 2 Zambrano(CHC) is 0-1 so far with a 4.86 ERA. Last time out he was very messy. He is the Cubs ace though and has struck out 18 in just under 17 innings. Lowe(LAD) is 1-1, 5.82 ERA. His win came when giving up 4 runs but getting 13 in support. Before SF came to town, LAD where managing 6.5 runs per game. Four games later and theyve only hit 5 in total. Lowe's making 5-6 innings so far and with a bullpen that has a record of 0-5 and given up 20 runs he wants to be going deeper. CHC to win 1.85 @ Pinnacle 8/10

Re: Mlb 18/4

I dont wish to curse you Juuso but its looking good so far. Toronto team totals in the bag already. Bet you didnt imagine them to get going quite that well though.:ok
Thanks mate. It does look rather good now. I wsa expecting Pirates to come swinging hard any game now. They have prtty powerful batting lineup, it's their bullpen and few starting pitchers that makes them about .500 team again this season. Last week in MLB betting hasn't been too good for me so would really need a good night. Good luck with your bets as well. Just bought the mlb.tv package and watching the games there ;)

Last week in MLB betting hasn't been too good for me so would really need a good night. Good luck with your bets as well. Just bought the mlb.tv package and watching the games there
I know what you mean. Hopefully things will start to take shape in the next few weeks. Still a long way to go. Roll on next Friday when I get paid. Mlb.tv will be my first port of call.

I know what you mean. Hopefully things will start to take shape in the next few weeks. Still a long way to go. Roll on next Friday when I get paid. Mlb.tv will be my first port of call.
Yep. Not a big deal to have a losing week now and then. Especially as i like to bet a lots of underdogs and high odds. It will balance out eventually. A long season with lots of games. It's a marathon not a sprint.