Dream Poker FA Cup Semi Finals

morlspin

Facup_stp-mailer_04.jpg
Hi Graeme, Account Number:**********Congratulations, you’ve made it through the quarter-finals of DreamPoker’s DreamFACup promotion! All that’s left now is to win in the semis, and make sure you don't choke in the Final! Here's how the semi-finals line up. Kick-off times are as follows:

Team Time Date
West Ham 13:00 EST Saturday 22nd April
Middlesbrough 15:00 EST Saturday 22nd April
Chelsea 15:00 EST Friday 21st April
Liverpool 13:30 EST Friday 21st April

We’ll see you on the pitch, don’t be late! Let's play ball! DonCarter.jpg DreamPoker Head Coach

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Semi Finals I had this email from them as I was one of the 30 who qualified with Middlesboro. I was under the impression that the next game was to be between the qualifiers from Middlesboro and the qualifiers from West Ham with the top 20 going to the final but they seem to have 4 games?

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Semi Finals 4 games, 20 from each winning semi finalist in the final of 40 players for the prize pot I won through in my semi with Liverpool, and they just got to the final!! This is what ill be playing for, and good luck to all in the other two semis! The Top 20 finishers from each Semi meet in the EXCLUSIVE $4000 DreamFACup Final Poker Tournament and although only one walks away with the title, the Top 20 get paid out of $4000.

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Semi Finals I qualified tonight with Middlesboro. There were 23 entries, one knocked out early then hand for hand play between 3 tables, my table had 5 sitouts. It took nearly an hour for the first two sitouts to be blinded out then there were a lot of all ins. The West Ham semi only had 17 entries. I will be supporting Middlesboro tomorrow!

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Semi Finals Cheers Mr V, if west ham win, then there will be only 37 in the final and not 40. Good luck Hed, for obvious reasons i dont want boro to win, we wouldnt hear the last of it....although....all that way to cardiff to be spanked off liverpool....ohh the joy