Raj patels Horse betting system

Hi Guys, Forgive me if this is the wrong thread for this but I would appreciate some information or views, perhaps even experience of Raj Patels Racing Cash machine. Myself and a friend are considering buying this but I guess the amount of expertise on the systems and strategy forum may be able to aid my decision making. The system will cost over £500 I am lead to believe so I guess I could do with advice please. Many Thanks medics

Re: Raj patels Horse betting system I a little familiar with what he does. Basically he lays horses who he thinks are false favourites. He also has a backing process of backing three horses in the same race. One to win, the other two to cover his losses if he doesn't win. £500 is a lot of money for a system and I really don't think you need to by a system to be successful anyway. Stick here, watch the threads showing good success and use them sensibly to learn about beating the bookie. I really don't think you should buy a system. If you're interested in making money from gambling on horses, take the time to learn how to spot false favourites, second favourites and third favourites aswell how to spot horses with a greater chance of winning than the odss suggest. This is what I'm doing now. I don't have to spend £500 to do it (not even 1p), I just take the time to look for useful information, have been fortunate to be given some free ebooks by profession horse gamblers and have pasted absolutely everthing I think is useful into an MS Word document so I can look back and I know if I continue I will be able to make money from my own knowledge without spending £500 on a system which has no guarantees to work. Clotty.

Re: Raj patels Horse betting system Have a look through the systems on this and the Horse Racing thread and pick one that appeals to you , there are several that are showing a profit and decent yield [ i can recommend WTFE's Massey ratings post] Why pay some 'TIPSTER' when you can use that £500 NOW to make money today??

Re: Raj patels Horse betting system If anybodys asking for money for tips, systems and also claiming you cant lose ask yourself why. Would you sell anything to a third party if you had something that good. Keep your money in your pocket mate and take a really good look at this forum and theirs some on hear who know what they are on about and guess what its FREE. THE % MAN

Re: Raj patels Horse betting system Hi,

I bought Raj Patels book how to pick winners from losers, it’s a laying system book as you can tell. It didn’t cost anywhere near £500 and I would never had gone near it if it had. It pointed out a few things to look for in the racing post but nothing any experienced horse betting person would already have known to look for.

I am sure there are system’s out there that work and I would be willing to pay for one if it was proven over time, how many people on here would be buying ONEDUNME’s system if he put it up for sale? I rest my case!!

I can understand the point when people say why would you sell something if it worked but if you could get £50 per sale on your system not only do you have a system that works but you also have larger amounts of other people's money going on it, making you rich a lot faster and safer than if you had to build your bank up yourself over time!