speedway - Elite League Riders Champ

5pm this afternoon live on Sky. At Wimborne Rd - Poole I think there`s value to be had in the 8.00 with VC for Nicki Pedersen to win this event. It`s a curtain raiser of sorts for the World Grands Prix that starts next weekend. Pedersen is Eastbournes main rider and is riding well of late, despite them having a bit of a tanking at Poole last Friday, he scored a very good 11 points and then 14 in the return leg on the same day. I just love Pedersens style of riding that is fearless bordering on dangerous at times. I like that in individual events such as this and he`ll be determined to retain his title after winning last years event. He`s as short as 4.5 with skybet. Favourite Jason Crump will take the beating and home rider Bjarne Pedersen is sure to go close but 7/1 for Nicki is too big imho. N. Pedersen 2 points e-way @ 8.00 Victor Chandler

Re: speedway - Elite League Riders Champ Great to see a speedway post, I'm also on NP with VC ew 1/5 of the odd first 3. Poole suppoeters just hate NP and I'm certain this will fire him up especially after Friday's incidents in the double header with Poole. I was there in the evening at Arlington and I still think there is unfinished business between both BP and NP. I have to say that I think it will be dam hard to beat Jason Crump at the moment but 7/4 best price is no value what so ever, and with Nicki P winning this event last year 7/1 is a great price especially as he only rode the track on Friday. Other value bets are Bjarne Pederson, his home track and at 7/1 is too big with sky ew1/4 odds first 3 and also think Hans Anderson is too big at 14/1 with sky. Anyway I will be viewing this meeting this afternoon good luck

Re: speedway - Elite League Riders Champ I've never seen any speedway post's so had never bothered to post, but this is a sport where the bookies don't always get it right but have got better unfortuantley over the last few years. For instance in the 2nd leg on friday at arlington skybet gave 4/6 on eastbourne at +4 eastbourne won by 8 points. All other firms were going off scratch. I was on it, in future if i see a stand out price, I will post it. Good luck this afternoon