Betfair £5000 added tourney

GaF

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfair £5000 added tourney

every $1 raked' date=' u get a point, but good thing is, u can earn part points[/quote'] cheers mate, will spend a couple of hours on the cash tables tomorrow :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfair £5000 added tourney Well I've been playing for just over an hour, started off on the NL $0.15/$0.30 and after a truely horrific run lost $20 after my AA was beaten by 72o when he flopped a full house :wall :wall :wall :wall I then moved onto the NL £0.50/£1.00 tables and finished £25 up and earnt 22.75 points. A short session tomorrow should see me able to register :hope

Re: Betfair £5000 added tourney Picked up the remaining required mpp's this lunchtime on a $0.15/$0.25 NL table. Not done as well as others on here but after wasting so much time and effort on the FL table last night managed to turn a £14 profit overall so the tournament on Monday is at least the equivalent of a freeroll. Leaving registration until Monday but I would be number 40 if entered now. :ok

Its decent value but I was thinking that there are better value tournies out there (including our own $2k and the will hill 25k added) where you don't have to risk your own cash.
They don't get better then the PL/Virgin $2k freeroll but I am hoping per entrant that the Betfair £5k added ($8755) will be better value than the WH $25,000 added - but that's mainly 'cos I can't play tonight ! :ok

Re: Betfair £5000 added tourney Assuming it's full, the value of this is £10 - you're effectively getting a £20 buy in for £10 in the Betfair £5k added. Again - assuming it's full (and ignoring the $1,000 incentive for WH customers on Final Table) you're effectively getting a $37.50 buy in for $25 in the $25,000 added. I make the £5k added a better deal than the $25k added (marginally!!!) It might not be the best value out there, but I think it's pretty darn good - and given most of us probably play games with no value added, this is better than those :ok

Assuming it's full, the value of this is £10 - you're effectively getting a £20 buy in for £10 in the Betfair £5k added. Again - assuming it's full (and ignoring the $1,000 incentive for WH customers on Final Table) you're effectively getting a $37.50 buy in for $25 in the $25,000 added. I make the £5k added a better deal than the $25k added (marginally!!!) It might not be the best value out there, but I think it's pretty darn good - and given most of us probably play games with no value added, this is better than those :ok
I'm not doubting its value but you can only earn MPP's through playing the cash tables. I haven't got the bankroll on Betfair to risk playing cash but good luck to whoever enters it. I was only making the point that there are other good tournaments out there that you can be choosey about the games you pick.

Re: Betfair £5000 added tourney me 2......i got really lucky, best thing i can tell ya, is join the $1/$2 blinds 9 seater table, as you dont need to contribute to the pot to get points, almost every hand gets u 1 point, pic your hands to play and at worst, lose 9 dollars making the 25 mpp's good luck mate

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Betfair Poker14 Apr 19:00
spacer.gifPlease note that this tournament was incorrectly configured so that players registered prior to December 1st 2004 were unable to enter. To resolve this matter, we will shortly cancel the original instance of this tournament and made a new one available for registration. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Guest gazza271

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Betfair Poker14 Apr 19:00
spacer.gifPlease note that this tournament was incorrectly configured so that players registered prior to December 1st 2004 were unable to enter. To resolve this matter, we will shortly cancel the original instance of this tournament and made a new one available for registration. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
I'm registered BUT not got email for a few days due to new PC. If this happens soon can someone give me the heads up please, cheers :ok