Sporting Odds MTT April League Leg 2

GaF

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April League Leg 2

My heads up isn't much better mate, alot of bluffing going on there!!!! And i will be shutting up and going to bed lol
It' my head down that needs the work Exactly how many DVDs is that game being released on:zzz :zzz :zzz

Great result by all in the money :clap :clap If I don't watch it I'm going to be getting that wooden spoon back ! :eyes
Now now Runa, I will fight you for that!!!!! :loon Well done all you who got within the 786738687 first... :clap :clap :clap

Guest gazza271

I got thrown out!! :cry :cry :cry
me too mate,not SO's fault tho. Lost my internet connection after about 20 minutes when on about 2300 chips. waited half hour then gave up and went to bed in a sulk :@

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April League Leg 2 I enjoyed that last night but blimey it's hard work!! 3 hours of slogging it out. I almost felt sorry for the rogue hungarian at the final table what with all the PL'ers about. Almost mind.

I enjoyed that last night but blimey it's hard work!! 3 hours of slogging it out. I almost felt sorry for the rogue hungarian at the final table what with all the PL'ers about. Almost mind.
A sign of weakness from the Celtic team! Almost sorry for the Hun?? :eek :eek