Team Tartan Messageboard

DAN DAN

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard Nice one DD. As posted on earlier threads, I am unable to play round 1 due to my house move. DAN DAN has kindly volunteered to play in my place. Bigmal is another one unable to play on Tuesday, so any potential subs are welcome to post or PM me. Hopefully this is just a hiccup for us at the start of this tourney in which I'm sure we'll show our fighting/bluffing qualities. Anyone else unable to manage tuesday should let me know asap. Also, I need a volunteer for team captain for week 1 to deal with any late drop-outs or any other issues that may arise. Any volunteers?

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard In reply to a pathetic attempt to mock the north (moface if from anglia aka the south east ish) here is my reply to crappy songs! Be ashamed , be very ashamed. Donald, where’s your trousers – The Irish Rovers Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low Through the streets in my kilt I go All the lassies say hello Donald where’s your trousers I just come down from the Isle of Skye I’m no very big and I’m awfully shy The lassies say as I go by Donald where’s your trousers Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low Through the streets in my kilt I go All the lassies say hello Donald where’s your trousers Well I went to a fancy ball And it was slippery in the hall And I was feared that I might fall Cause I had me on my trousers Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low Through the streets in my kilt I go All the lassies say hello Donald where’s your trousers (repeat) Now I went down to London town To have a little fun on the underground The ladies turned their heads around And said…Donald, where are your trousers? Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low Through the streets in my kilt I go All the lassies say hello Donald where’s your trousers (Last verse unintelligible) Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low Through the streets in my kilt I go All the lassies say hello Donald where’s your trousers Donald where’s your trousers

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard If you still need a sub tuesday it is no problem for me.

Nice one DD. As posted on earlier threads, I am unable to play round 1 due to my house move. DAN DAN has kindly volunteered to play in my place. Bigmal is another one unable to play on Tuesday, so any potential subs are welcome to post or PM me. Hopefully this is just a hiccup for us at the start of this tourney in which I'm sure we'll show our fighting/bluffing qualities. Anyone else unable to manage tuesday should let me know asap. Also, I need a volunteer for team captain for week 1 to deal with any late drop-outs or any other issues that may arise. Any volunteers?

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard

So that's 2 of your team already running scared before the first game - doesn't bode too well does it :tongue2 You've gotta be in it to win it!:ok
Certainly not running scared Milou, just demonstrating our great organisational skills. Don't want nil points for no-shows. Judging by the voting in the poll, we won't be the only team with selection problems for this first Tuesday, and believe me, we'll be in it to win it. Mr Bubbles, you're in for Bigmal, cheers mate :ok Milou, stay off our thread :moon , save it for the bragging thread that our team will no doubt need.

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard Well I've put some money in my Dream a/c today so it should now let me play! Didn't expect to get landed setting up a table tho! Off to have a go at it now. I've made a couple of amendments to my profile so I am now fully pledged to the Tartans. Can I just check whether we will all be wearing our kilts on Tuesday as our team strip and (talking of strip) will it be traditional under-garments.... or rather lack of? That should frighten em all.

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard

Certainly not running scared Milou, just demonstrating our great organisational skills. Don't want nil points for no-shows. Judging by the voting in the poll, we won't be the only team with selection problems for this first Tuesday, and believe me, we'll be in it to win it. Mr Bubbles, you're in for Bigmal, cheers mate :ok Milou, stay off our thread :moon , save it for the bragging thread that our team will no doubt need.
and of course we are resting the big guns for the early round:cow

Re: Team Tartan Messageboard No worries mate will keep your seat warm for you. No idea on the table... I have only read the last page of the team poker thread, so i gather there are instructions on there on how to do so? I am not on my usual computer at the moment so I can't set up the table until later over the weekend. If it is easy to do can you do so? It not will set it up over the weekend.

thanks for helping out bubbles:ok.do you set up the table or do i still do it?