ATP Valencia / Houston 10th-16th April

Re: ATP Valencia / Houston 10th-16th April

Here is a bet you simply cannot miss: Haas bt Roddick @ 10/11 with Willhill Man Utd bt Sunderland @ 1/10 with Willhill This Willhill double gives you the exact odds of 11/10, what a bargain! Haas should beat Roddick as he is the far surpior player at this time, played on a slow court which should favour Haas'smovement. i don't think I need to mention the 2nd half of the double bet, its just to make the odds into a more round figure.
What a joke from United! :@ Still time to bet on Haas though, Haas to bt Roddick @ 5/6 with StanJames

Re: ATP Valencia / Houston 10th-16th April

SportTennis
EventATP Valencia
SelectionSAFIN outright
Strength10/10
Date16/04/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.79 (Back)
ReasoningSafin has looked focussed this week and a very good performance against Gaudio makes him a very strong favourite. Semi is against Almagro who has exceeded expectations, but after coming through a tough qualifying and a few matches I can't see him being fresh enough to take out Safin. Almagro won the only meeting in Rome last year, but that was earlier on in the tournament and Safin was on a bad run at the time - he even lost a set to Novak in the previous round! Here he looks fitter and mentally a lot better and I can't see him having many problems. In the final he'd face either Verdasco or Simon; would have to fancy Verdasco to make it, and I can see Safin doing a good job on him. Verdasco is trying to defend his title but Safin in too strong and should be able to knock him about a bit - Safin is 16-12 in finals since 2000 compared to Verdascos 1-3. A lot of experience advantage and a bigger game make Safin a very worthy favourite. £579 available @ 1.79. Looks a nice price considering Stan James go 1.53.

Re: ATP Valencia / Houston 10th-16th April So Melzer has to play Mardy Fish in the final:loon :loon :loon. Fish has been so lucky so far; he beat Monaco in a final set tie break. Then he got a walkover against Schuettler. Then against Spadea he was a set and a break down before Vince realised he had a poker game to get to;). Then in the semis Haas had to retire in the first set with a wrist injury. Melzer has been on fire the last few matches and is yet to drop a set in the tournament. H2H is 1-0 to Melzer, a 3 set win in the quarters of this event in 2003. Melzer is a slight favourite in the final, and if I didn't have the outright action @ 21.00 I'd be backing him, so no intention of laying any off. Go Jurgen:ok