Win and win/draw trebles

Hi all. Im new to this forum but have been following selections with great interest so i would like to post my own system up and see how it goES. PREM LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP chelsea to win preston to win liverpool to win/draw sheff utd to win/draw man u to win/draw reading to win/draw LEAGUE 1 LEAGUE 2 southend to win carlisle to win forest to win/draw wrexham to win/draw barnsley to win/draw lincoln to win/draw Any comments would be much appreciated, Stemoz:rollin

Re: Win and win/draw trebles Right my bet is- man utd to win @ 1.44 (draw no bet) preston to win @ 1.28 (draw no bet) carlisle to win @ 1.5 (draw no bet) forest to win @ 1.44 (draw no bet) reading to win @ 1.75 (draw no bet) Pays £120.83 for £20 with bet 365. Stemoz

1 banker bet and 6 of the best Hi changed the name of the system as my banker bet over the last 3 weeks has won which included Stockport on saturday if you look on the football forum one a day. Banker bet today- preston to beat wolves @ 1/1:clap six of the best- PRESTON:clap SOUTHAMPTON:clap READING:clap HUDDERSFIELD (Playing tomorrow:hope ) LINCOLN:clap CARLISLE:clap £10 ACCUMULATOR PAYS AROUND £445 Good luck Stemoz:hope :hope

Re: Win and win/draw trebles Hi, yeh ive laid £100 @ 1.63 on Huddersfield just to guarantee a profit. Not saying that im right doing that but profit is profit at the end of the day and surely thats what we are here for. Cheers, Stemoz:D

Re: Win and win/draw trebles Hi all, BANKER BET - WOLVES AT AROUND 4/6:rollin Done six 5 folds One 6 fold System has thrown some strange ones up this week so ive gone small stakes on them. ARSENAL 1-1:wall WOLVES 1-0:clap READING 1-1:wall PLYMOUTH lost 1-0:spank BOURNEMOUTH lost 2-1:spank STOCKPORT 3-1:clap Pays a massive 122/1 with bet 365:D Heres hoping:hope Stemoz