Anyone Else Get This Email?

DAC

And what do you think? Risk Free?

[email protected] has invited you to join the stakedplayers group!
Hello Poker Players, I would like to invite you to join a new poker community that is going to offer what every poker player is looking for...to be staked to play. I represent a group of business men that would like to get a cut of the money that good poker players are winning every day. We believe there are alot of great players that are not playing because of the money needed to get a real start. What we are offering is a full stake deal for up to 50 online poker players. We are looking for cash game players and tournament players. ANYONE can see if they have what it takes to win one of these stake deals. We will be trying out players for a period of one month. Everyone must use the link provided so all of their stats can be tracked. To be eligible for this offer, cash game players must play at least 1000 hands during their month try-out, and tournament players musy play in at least 20 tournaments. After you completed your try-out all you have to do is email me and within 5 business days you will recieve our decision about the stake deal. If you receive a stake offer, you will then be updated about the exact details of the offer. Once you have signed up with the group, please take a few moments and read through some of the new and old messages so you know a little about what we are all about and what we are currently doing.
I certainly play over 1000 raked cash games per month.....or is it a big fat con?

Re: Anyone Else Get This Email? They're spamming the boards over at Cardplayer as well and this isn't the first time it's been mentioned on here (at least I believe I've read a previous concern before on here). It's their second incarnation in trying to recruit poker players for whatever ulterior motive at least.

Re: Anyone Else Get This Email? They wouldn't need to do anything like that to make money, if you sign up with their aff link they're going to be getting something like 20-30% of your rake from the site.....and another reason they're almost certainly dodgy - 1000 hands is nowhere near enough for them to know if you're a winning player or not.......