Newcastle poker night 20th May

slick mick

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May

Don't worry a penny is a unit of currency...they're asking us to take all their money! At least what they don't spend on beer.
I know what pennies are... just struck me as a bit odd that the first 3 letters were capital letters PEN.... Knowing Elm and all :tongue2

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May What e4sby failed to mention was, we will be the ones with our sunglasses on giving no facial expressions away whatsoever. You may me able to recognise e4sby by his baboon's :moon though. One more clue I will have a pint of slim line John Smith's smooth in me hand and he will have a banana milkshake!!! and by what i've heard Morls will be the one at 4am :puke :D

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May I've sent you a PM mate.......I am gutted, to make matters worse they are putting me up in the Marriott where spurs got their food poisoning. And because I'm such a nice guy I've given my HEC final ticket for the £19.00 I paid for it............not the £250 I could have made from E-bay.

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Latest Update Definites Slick Mick Morlspin Robbiemorl Aliando Paul Ross Pokerose (maybe +1) LaidBackBloke Jeffers Kotp Penelopeys Scrat Teaulc + SG1 (4) E4sby Elmcroft Tanners Pokerjace Tax Monkey Galronix Maybes Rosco Mr Intensity Rednutt Fenner Chelskired moFace Doddsy GoonerIJH Msaban and wife Goalpoker1 22 definites and counting

I don't think he is Rose' date=' already booked his ticket back to London from Leeds. ;)[/quote'] hmmm - thats not what he told me last night - but I bow to your better knowledge, judgement and information :D he's booked in my hotel in fact ?

Anyone staying in the Swallow Imperial' date=' there is a decent bar there, or a nice cheaper one round the corner called the carriage in jesmond, ill see you all in the swallow bar from 5pm onwards[/quote'] :loon Hey hey. I used to work in The Carridge a few years ago. (OK quite a few years ago). There used to be a very good Indian restaurant next door - well worth a visit if it's still there. Enjoy the night.

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May oh god......i may know you already haha i been drinking there most friday lunchtimes for 10 years the carriage is still as popular as ever and the indians is called the valley junction....and thats still as popular as ever too! shame i dont like indians.....

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May I think it was 12 years ago (:loonmy god I must be middle aged!) that I worked there, although I still used to frequent the place after that. One of the best things about the Valley Junction was that they served pints in crystal glasses. Just what drunken Geordies needed after a night in the Bigg Market.

hmmm - thats not what he told me last night - but I bow to your better knowledge, judgement and information :D he's booked in my hotel in fact ?
That's strange because I have his return ticket to London on the Saturday in front of me! :rollin He's bluffed one of us. :ok

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Whoops, just to confirm I'm not going. Originally I dismissed it as I was hoping I'd be making a trip to Cardiff to watch Luton in the playoff final but that wasn't to be. I then intended to go and bring the other half with me but I found out today that I have to work on Sunday :sad . Sorry boss, I completely forgot you got me a return ticket :$

That's strange because I have his return ticket to London on the Saturday in front of me! :rollin He's bluffed one of us. :ok
Lolol, like I said - I bowed to your better judgement, I should always know better than to think men mean what they say to me ;)