** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sporting Odds Champions League - April

GaF

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April 6ooner - you're not taking that Jack on the river are you? Where's your sportsmanship? You're worse than the Tottenham!!!!

Hand #280383204 at table: Champs League-Rnd 12 Started: Thu Apr 27 20:21:36 2006 Telepe is at seat 1 with 2060.00 hilberto is at seat 2 with 1525.00 McGoatski is at seat 3 with 505.00 Penelopeys is at seat 4 with 805.00 Zsiga04 is at seat 5 with 840.00 2osingoose is at seat 6 with 1505.00 viggosen is at seat 7 with 1465.00 6ooner is at seat 8 with 3250.00 hilberto posts the large blind 30.00 Telepe posts the small blind 15.00 Telepe: Qs, Qc hilberto: --, -- McGoatski: --, -- Penelopeys: --, -- Zsiga04: --, -- 2osingoose: --, -- viggosen: --, -- 6ooner: --, -- Pre-flop: McGoatski: Fold Penelopeys: Fold Zsiga04: Fold 2osingoose: Fold viggosen: Fold 6ooner: Raise 90.00 Telepe: Raise 300.00 hilberto: Fold 6ooner: Call 300.00 Flop (Board: 10c, 6d, 4h): Telepe: Bet 420.00 6ooner: Call 420.00 Turn (Board: 10c, 6d, 4h, 5d): Telepe: All in 6ooner: Call 1355.00 Showdown: Telepe shows: Qs, Qc (a pair of Queens) 6ooner shows: Js, Jc (a pair of Jacks) River (Board: 10c, 6d, 4h, 5d, Jh): 6ooner shows: Js, Jc (three of a kind, Jacks) Mainpot: 6ooner wins the pot of 4180 with three of a kind, Jacks (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Probably won't be in tonights $10 game (unless theres a lot of entries from people below me threatening to take my $25 - :rollin ) and won't be in for the start of next months one (assuming there is one) as I'm off on Holiday - South of France and Spain - will be back 18th March or thereabouts. :hope :beer :beer Am taking a break from poker unless I find some live action abroad .:hope .. so you probably won't see me online .... but have qualified for a couple of SO games and will play if I can but it will probably be a substitute. :D Lol guys in this final game (especially Penelopeys) and in next months tournie. :cheers

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April

Probably won't be in tonights $10 game (unless theres a lot of entries from people below me threatening to take my $25 - :rollin ) and won't be in for the start of next months one (assuming there is one) as I'm off on Holiday - South of France and Spain - will be back 18th March or thereabouts. :hope :beer :beer Am taking a break from poker unless I find some live action abroad .:hope .. so you probably won't see me online .... but have qualified for a couple of SO games and will play if I can but it will probably be a substitute. :D Lol guys in this final game (especially Penelopeys) and in next months tournie. :cheers
Thanks Phil... looks like I can make top 5... top 1 will be difficult :) ...and I really hope you will return before March 18th... otherwise we will start missing you ;)

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Have a good break Phil :ok I'm skipping CL tonight ...... haven't a realistic chance of top 10, and no thread from below 20th ...... so have a few other games I'd rather concentrate on (Like the SO England v Sweden game!!!) - 16 mins reg left - just 38 in......