Working Together

What I like about this forum is the way people put up their ideas and they arent shot down in flames. Even if the results go down in flames ahem :$ I'm going to put up some selctions here based on my Tree Peace Sweet selections and my On Top Of Their Game selections when combined with Working For The Enemys brilliant Winning With Massey thread. That was a mouthful :) I hope doing this is OK with everyone. If I'm out of line let me know and I'll bin it. Since WFTE started his thread I noticed that his System A selections that match my raw selections show a very good return. So I'll put up two sets of selections. The first match with the Three Peace Sweet raw selections. They dont always make it on the final list that I post. The second will the ones that match with my On Top Of Their Game selections. In March the first lot gave a level stakes profit of 28 points for 19 selections that ran and a strike rate of 63%. The second lot gave 43 selections that ran with a profit of 46 points to level stakes and a strike rate of 46%. You have to take my word on the second lot cos Ive only been posting here them since the 29 March. Like WFTEs selections when both his A and B systems match and match with mine the return is great but fewer selections so I'll mark selections with (AB) after them. A new month and a new start. Saturday 1 April TPS +WWM SYSTEM A No selections OTOTG + WWM SYSTEM A 425 KEMPTON BORDER MUSIC (AB) Rooster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Working Together rooster quite right too. Although I've only been a member for a couple of months and before joining looked at many more forums as well as this but without doubt the best around and the only one I considered joining. The people on hear try to help each other even when going through a bad patch. Also they hold their hands up if things have gone wrong and don't try to blame someone else and most of all you can tell the people who post threads on this forum know what they are talking about. THE % MAN

Re: Working Together Results for Tuesday 4 April TPS +WWM SYSTEM A 320 PONTEFRACT FOCUS GROUP (A/B) L 6/1 OTOTG + WWM SYSTEM A 320 PONTREFACT FOCUS GROUP (A/B) L 6/1 350 PONTREFACT TYCHEROS L 5/1 420 PONTREFACT HARVEST WARRIOR L 11/2 Rooster

Re: Working Together Results for Thursday 5 April Well done WFTE. I got 8.2 as well. Very happy :) Detek thanks for that. Glad I'm being of help as others are to me. This is working out quite nicely so far. 6 bets and 3 wins at 1/1, 6/1 and 11/2. Cant argue with that :D TPS +WWM SYSTEM A KATARINO W 11/2 OTOTG + WWM SYSTEM A KATARINO W 11/2 Rooster

Re: Working Together Results for Sunday 9 April TPS +WWM SYSTEM A 400 KELSO WEAPONS INSPECTOR (A) F 7/2F 410 WORCESTER HARRYS DREAM (A) 2ND 4/5F OTOTG + WWM SYSTEM A 400 KELSO WEAPONS INSPECTOR (A) F 7/2F 410 WORCESTER HARRYS DREAM (A) 2ND 4/5F Rooster

Re: Working Together Results for Tuesday 10 April I'll post up a review of results at the end of this week. TPS +WWM SYSTEM A 230 FONTWELL LORD ON THE RUN (A) 2ND 6/4F (BY A BLOOMING NECK) OTOTG + WWM SYSTEM A 230 FONTWELL LORD ON THE RUN (A) 2ND 6/4F 300 FONTWELL HERAKLES (A) W 7/2 (WHAT A RUN) 330 FONTWELL WAKE UP SMILING (A & B) L 7/2 Rooster