Sharkscope

Doob

Re: Sharkscope

not having a go at doob at all but what will they come up with next' date=' i think thats a bit of invasion of privacy (or poker quality anyway lol)[/quote'] moFace, I'm not comfortable with it either but I think the freedom of information act allows things like this to be seen. Either that or Cryptologic are selling data to third parties.

Re: Sharkscope I entered my betfair username in sharkscope and got these results : Count 5 Profit/Game ($) -1 Av entry fee ($) - 2 Win ratio - 0.4 Total profit ($) -5 Form - Tilt I keep accurate records of my games and on betfair I played 10 sit and goes at £1 + .20 and one MTT at £2 + .25. They appear to be missing half of my games.

Re: Sharkscope

I checked myself out and apparently I have won nothing.:loon Doesn't quite tally with my bank account:rollin
Im apparently a fish on Betfair!! :loon:loon:loon Despite having only played 20 cash games EVER there :lol:lol:lol My personal best easily puts me into profit from it , yet it says Im down £145 :sad:sad:sad Maybe I have an imposter :loon:loon:loon As for the other one - Im not even listed despite having 4 diff accounts :lol:lol

Re: Sharkscope My Betfair account has me winning $49 but I know for a fact due to several withdrawals it is much more than this. I haven't played BF much in the past year (most of my profits were the previous year) so I'm thinking the results must only be for shorter lengths of time. Its still useful to know who your up against and to see if the person who beat you is a true muppet or a shark on low stakes. Worth entering into your notes.

Re: Sharkscope been messing with this for a few days...very good piece of information...gtd the fishbowls will be in every pot and out before the cash ...yet to see one win yet and ive had this going for a while now. im sure some people dont like winning /loses openly available to view though. ovalman...hi m8...havent seen u about the tables lately...how u doing? btw the figures for you on betfair are very impressive..win ratio over 0.3 is very good

Re: Sharkscope Hi Mate, I've been playing most of the sites mentioned on here and trying to build a bankroll from scratch. I've recently deposited £100 on Betfair and I've started to play the £5 STT's again. How are you doing and what sites you been playing? Playing any live games lately?

Re: Sharkscope Apparently http://www.sharkscope.com/ only covers STTs (not cash or multi's) for the last 14 months.

:addgraph('dannycash#crypto')'>dannycash 3743190.09449TILTcrypto
Sounds about right, not sure about the TILT thought?!?! :unsure
Yeah i got TILT as well, not sure why. Pleased with mine although I haven't played many STTs at betfair over the last year so it is a very small sample.
:addgraph('Xtrmntr#crypto')'>Xtrmntrshark.gif9718400.351333TILTcrypto