10 points to 100 points in six unders

sbi

hi all. under 2.5 goals is my current favourite bet, i seem to be having more success with these than short priced home wins. the lowest best odds are not often below 1.5 for this, so by getting six in a row we can multiply our original bank by ten (and from our 100 point bank we get 10 trys before bankruptcy). 1.5 ^ 6 = 11.39. i will not be using all my unders selections for this, just those which have come up on two of my systems or one and also JTW1's previous results system. i may get more fussy when at the higher end of a run :) So, 100 point bank, 10 point initial stake, carry over to next until reach 10 times that stake. if lose then start again with 10 points. first selection is tonight, the gueugnon vs grenoble match. not a banker but comes up on JTW1's and one of my systems. slight concerns over grenoble away record this season but it's good enough for a first bet. So, 10 pts on under 2.5 goals @ 1.45 at betandwin.com (1.45 ^ 6 would be 9.29, but i'm sure along the way we'll pick up several fixtures with odds over 1.5 to compensate for this and still be able to achieve the target in 6 games)

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders seeing as i have plenty in the system bank and six unders for tonight, i've decided to place a second bet to achieve the challenge in one swoop. total odds @ betandwin = 11.18 stake 10 points on sixfold accumulator, all to be under 2.5 goals:

cesena
braunschweig
bastia
chateauroux
gueugnon
valenciennes

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders cesena already down the pan, so that's 4/6 for the 'fast track' one today and success in run 1. new bank = 94.5 pts i've got 7 selections for tomorrow, not sure whether i'll take 70 points on all the sixfolds or try to eliminate one. no doubt sod's law will apply whichever route i take. perhaps i'll pick the strongest for run 1 and do a fast track on the remaining.

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders Ajaccio, nancy, marseilles, rennes, strasbourg, brussels, catanzaro. - jtw1, any opinions good or bad on any of the above tomorrow? (no worries if info not easily to hand). of course i'll be having a single on verona :ok

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders oops add benfica and modena to that list... and also verona, which comes up in both of my systems as well as jtw's, so that looks like a banker and will be the second selection for run 1 (the slow n steady run). 14.5 points on Verona under 2.5 goals @ 1.5 @ gamebookers

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders today's fast track, 10.96 @ gamebookers:

Ajaccio v Metz
i_info.gif 1.45
n.gif
Nancy v Nantes
i_info.gif 1.40
n.gif
Marseille v Le Mans
i_info.gif 1.45
n.gif
Verona v Triestina
i_info.gif 1.55
n.gif
Modena v Brescia
i_info.gif 1.55
n.gif
Catanzaro v Albinoleffe
i_info.gif 1.55

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders My first port of call when making an UNDER selection is the previous results in that fixture over the previous seasons so - AJJACIO played Metz only twice in the last 6 seasons , scores = 3-1,1-2. NANCY , one game v Nantes in 6 seasons , 2-1. MARSEILLE v Le Mans , once in 6 , 5-0. STRASBOURG v lille played 4 times out of the last 5 seasons - all OVERS. BRUSSELS v G.B.A only one game in prev seasons - 2-1 CATANZANO v Albinoleffe - one game - 1-0 None of these games fall into the criteria i stick by to make selections , sorry if thats little help mate but thats the way i do it . Good luck whatever you go with :ok

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders thanks for that jtw1. 4/6 on the fast track again yesterday and the slow burner ok with verona. too late to post selections for today, for what its worth i would have gone bordeaux for the slow burner but would have also gone for a fast track including wrexham, so the forum record has not missed out on much in the way of winnings. only selection i have down for today not yet to kick off (but won't be using in the system as only came up on one of my systems) is cadiz.

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders new bank = 70 + 0 + (10 * 1.45 * 1.55) = 92.48 another banker tonight in Leira, came up on both mine and also JTW's (just beat me too it tonight - guess it looks like JTW is supplying all the bankers -:rollin) stake 22.48 pts on Leiria seeing as that's a jtw i feel obliged to provide something more, so im gonna provide a further 2 to make up 3 parts of a fast track: 10 pts on accumulator: leiria piacenza montpellier (3.60 @ betandwin.com) got a fair wedge on leiria tonight :unsure

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders piacenza 2-1 86th min :wall does anyone know of the live scores service that actually gives the correct time and is quick to update? livescore, soccerstand, myscores, goalslive all had the game on 90' for about 10 minutes then they say a goal was scored in the 86th :@ leira looks good tho :ok

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders bank = 60 + (22.48 * 1.55) = 94.84 negative but given several attempts at a 100 point win its not too bad at all. will have one more go at a fast track using any selections even if only come up on one system, then will start to be a bit more selective (will still most likely have two runs going though). PS level stakes on all the selections posted would have turned a small profit (this is what i'm doing, with the acca's as a small fun sideline). i bet on about 40 different games to be unders on saturday alone :eek

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders roll on the 34.84 points to QPR v Stoke @ 1.70 @ betandwin.com getting a bit bored of this thread already, most selections come up on jtw's & davemphill's forums so not much new here. in trying to do things quickly i've forgotten the initial reason for the thread, which was to do things slowly with only the banker unders. anyway i'll get this one into profit while i think of another plan :)

Re: 10 points to 100 points in six unders :wall 1-2 should've taken notice of the last meeting. new bank = 60 pts 6 more tries, will have to be a bit more careful from now on, france 2 & italy 2 here we come :)