Massey Fans His Selections

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Massey Fans His Selections Sunday 9th April JOUR DE MEE 2.20 MR 1PT EW WITHOUT A DOUBT 3.20 MR 1PT WIN CHARLIES DOUBLE 3.50 MR 1PT EW BEFORE THE MAST 4.20 MR 1PT WIN FROMRAGSTORICHES 3.00 K 1PT EW STAGECOACH DIAMOND 5.00K 1PT EW TOTAL STAKE 10PTS

Re: Massey Fans His Selections Hi folks, Dont put too much faith in the Massey Database especially when he "revises" his top rated selections in relation to ground changes on the day.Plus the fact that he doesn't cover all meetings so he could well be manipulating the DB in his favour. What wisened me up was I invented dozens of systems similar to the above,but they simply never worked in practice.So my advice is to treat the massey database with some caution. There are other good free ratings services out there.;) SBLT

Re: Massey Fans His Selections You may be right mate but these were put up for people who wish to follow is ratings and many people do and the systems have worked in the past for me but not used them myself since 2004. With WFTE doing well and a few people asking him how he does it I decided to put 4 systems up for people to look at and to decide for themselves if they wish to use them. The Idiots and me system was found through his custom reports and I know it works as I back them myself and I keep a note of all selections and once a month go into his custom reports to see if they give the same results and have found no problems.I also find his trainer custom reports do well as I've had some nice touches. I don't just work something out and leave it at that I constantly keep an eye on anything I may be using. Their must be the odd error on something as vast as his site and have a few friends who use my findings with some success. The system at the moment is running until the end of April only to see how it does. TUESDAY 11TH APRIL SWEEY OONA 4.00F

Re: Massey Fans His Selections Bank Holiday Monday and we all know what that means,loads of races and if I get 3 to 4 winners from this lot will be a happy man. Party Games 2.40H Ultimate Limit 3.50H Assoon 4.25H Denarius Secundus 3.05P Mistified 3.40P Kappelhoff 4.50P Character Building 2.20S Show Me The River 3.30S Middleway 5.15S Water Pistol 3.10F Honeys Gift 3.45F New Perk 4.20F Before backing any of these they must run at the courses above or no bet

Re: Massey Fans His Selections :clap Well hear was me thinking a bad day was glooming due to it being a Bank Holiday,not my favorite days for backing horses but ended up with 5 winners and 4 placed so not to bad after all. 5/6w,3/1w, 11/10w,11/10w 17/2w, 5/1p,11/2p,9/2p and 5/2 placed. 17/2 1ptw 1/2pt ew return 15.81pts 3/1 1ptw 1/2pt ew return 6.8pts 11/10 1ptw 1/2pt ew return 3.76pts 11/10 **************** 3.76pts 5/6 1ptw 1/2pt ew return 3.32pts 5/1 1/2pt place return 1.12pts 11/2 1/2pt place return 1.18pts 9/2 1/2pt place return .95pts 5/2 1/2pt place return .75pts TOTAL STAKE 24 PTS RETURN 37.05PTS P/L +13.05PTS :clap THE % MAN :clap