Massey Fans His Selections

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Massey Fans His Selections

Da rules iz de best .... zen za kun be back-checked.;) ;)
Will have good look through all my papers over the weekend and put up a couple for you to have a look at and will give them a quick check to see if they are still doing well THe % MAN :ok

Re: Massey Fans His Selections Hi Mate He as had some success in the past using is ratings for placepots but do think you have to pick 2 or 3 selections from is top 3 in handicaps although on the odd occation as won by just selecting is top rated. In the past I've had some success doing exactas or forcast from is top three in handicaps at some amazing returns on some exactas from small outlays but on is handicap ratings can go for a long time without a winner using only is top rated. As i said in previous post will be going through all my systems using Massey's selection ratings over the weekend and will put up what I think are the best to follow. Also take a good look at other members threads on the forum as well, as some of these guys know what they are doing when it comes to horses. I'm also sure those who prefer other sports do just as good but horses is my main interest now. The % MAN

Re: Massey Fans His Selections I will be putting up about 4 systems that involve using Massey's ratings and all the rules will be included so you can view them for yourself. Then if you wish to use them in the future print of a copy of the rules.The 1 below is the first of these. 3yr olds only in 3yr+races. Clear Top Rated Months 5,7,8,9,10 only Turf only Days Monday to Friday ONLY Going any bar good-soft and hard Runners any bar 20 or more Maidens,Sell/handicaps,handicaps and stake races only. Race age cat only tick All Others and tick 3yr olds only in age of horse cat Must have run at least once in last 90 days (don't tick 0) Distance any bar 5 furlongs. Any number of days since LTO bar 90+ and debut Any star bar 0 Must have a rating of 600pts or more I used 50% fancied runners If you use these stats you should come up with 438bets 133won and 29500 + profit to a 100 pound stake. I hope this is of some interest to people who use is selections. Their will be some more in the next week and as I said before it's up to you to find the qualifiers. THE % MAN

I will be putting up about 4 systems that involve using Massey's ratings and all the rules will be included so you can view them for yourself. Then if you wish to use them in the future print of a copy of the rules.The 1 below is the first of these. 3yr olds only in 3yr+races. Clear Top Rated Months 5,7,8,9,10 only Turf only Days Monday to Friday ONLY Going any bar good-soft and hard Runners any bar 20 or more Maidens,Sell/handicaps,handicaps and stake races only. Race age cat only tick All Others and tick 3yr olds only in age of horse cat Must have run at least once in last 90 days (don't tick 0) Distance any bar 5 furlongs. Any number of days since LTO bar 90+ and debut Any star bar 0 Must have a rating of 600pts or more I used 50% fancied runners If you use these stats you should come up with 438bets 133won and 29500 + profit to a 100 pound stake. I hope this is of some interest to people who use is selections. Their will be some more in the next week and as I said before it's up to you to find the qualifiers. THE % MAN
Sorry these courses should not be included. Ascot,Ayr,Bev,Brighton, Haydock and Windsor.

Re: Massey Fans His Selections System 2 4yr olds + ***** star selections only Turf only TOP RATed EVERY YEAR SINCE 1997 MAY TO OCTOBER ONLY ANY DAY 5F TO 1M 6F ONLY SELL/HANDICAPS, HANDICAPS AND STAKE RACES ONLY 8 TO 20+ RUNNERS ONLY ANY GOING BAR HARD RACE AGE CAT TICK ALL OTHERS ONLY 2/1 TO 25/1 SPs 1,2,3, AND 4TH LTO ONLY AGE 4,5,6,7,AND 9+ DAYS SINCE LTO 1TO 60 ONLY MUST HAVE HAD 2 OR MORE RUNS LAST 90DAYS 5 OR MORE RUNS LAST 12 MONTHS 5 STARS ONLY ANY RATING TOP RATED MUST BE 10PTS CLEAR OF 2ND RATED DO NOT INCLUDE THESE COURSES BEV,CHESTER,FOLK,LEIC,NEB,RED,RIP,SAL,SAN,AND THIRSK. I USED 70% OF FANCIED HORSES This is the second of the 4 systems to use Massey's top rated selections and if your input is the same as mine you should come up with the following 592 bets 149wins and 43800+ pounds profit to 100 pound bets and as before if you wish to follow this it will be up to you to find the qualifiers. THE % MAN

Re: Massey Fans His Selections SYSTEM 3 TOP RATED 2STAR SELECTIONS ONLY TURF ONLY Months 3,4,6,7,8 only Any day Any distance up to 1m 6f Any race type bar Group 1 Any number of runners Going good-soft to firm SPs 2/1to10/1 only Fin pos LTO any bar 6th Age 2,3,4,6 and 7yr olds only Days since LTO any bar 91+ AND DEBUT Last 90 days and last 12 months any 2 STARS ONLY Any rating Top rated must be at least 10pts clear of second rated. Leave out these courses Chester,Folk, Goodw,Muss,Newm, and Yarmouth. I used 70% setting but I think you get the same if set at 50% If you have followed the rules above you should come up with 667 bets 219 winners and 34500+ to 100 staked. This system as performed very well every year and it is one to follow whether Win or EW with excelent ROIs. THE % MAN

Re: Massey Fans His Selections As you will see that 2 of the systems posted do not start until May but the last one starts right away and after the views already to this thread I intend to post any qulifiers to this system and it will be a real life system. All bets 1pt win 1/2pt ew so 2pts per race. Their are no selections today SAT 25TH March. THE % MAN

Re: Massey Fans His Selections First of all may a thank WFTE for rekindling the flame in Adrian Massey's selections as I used to use his selections a lot in the past until he gave us is custom reports and other sites gave me the oppertunity to write my own systems so his selections got put on the back burner. This morn have been looking at is 5 star selections only since the beginning of the year in certain races and age groups in jumps races only and the stats look realy good 85/35wins with an ROI 231%. Also looked at past years and their have been good and bad ones but APRIL as done well in the past so from now until the end of April will show the selections hear. Sunday 26th March LAZY BUT LIVELY 4.40 MR 1PTw 1/2PT ew INSTANT APPEAL 4.50 W 1PTw 1/2PTew

Monday 3rd April I Deal Du Bois 2.50 K ***** Imtihan 4.50 K ***** 1pt win 1/2pt ew both selections.
1 Won 7/2 1 Placed 14/1 Total bets 12 = 24 pts staked Todays return 9.93pts P/L +5.93pts Bank + 7.88pts Yield 32.83%