Maxim 2006 Final - Invitees....!!!!!

jarjaruk

Hi all I just wanted to say well done to everyone who qualified and commiserations to all those who played their hearts out but didn't quite make it. NOW THE GOOD NEWS :drums ...... VC WILL BE inviting as many of the top players on the leaderboard as they can....... I have that information from the horses mouth.... I think that it will probably be top 20 or top 25, but at least the people who played really well but didn't quite qualify can go and party wildly with the rest of us. You'd be finding out shortly anyway, so I don't think I'm going to ruin any big surprize - and hopefully it might make you feel a bit better. I also think that its a really decent thing to do by VC :clap I just thought you'd like to know chaps. Cheers

Re: Maxim 2006 Final - Invitees....!!!!! Hi Mivi I've been told that it "will be confirmed in the very near future". We haven't recieved the email confirming that Dan arama qualified as yet and when I queried this, I was told that it was imminant - as are the invitations to the top finishing non qualifiers to come along and join the party. Hope this helps,

Re: Maxim 2006 Final - Invitees....!!!!! Are any of the people after 10th gonna turn up just for the party?? Gonna be nigh on £100 just to spend the night in london as it is, if were standbys then it makes sense, but £100 just to attend the party ill have to have a think about....thats a lot of money for free drink.

Re: Maxim 2006 Final - Invitees....!!!!!

Are any of the people after 10th gonna turn up just for the party?? Gonna be nigh on £100 just to spend the night in london as it is, if were standbys then it makes sense, but £100 just to attend the party ill have to have a think about....thats a lot of money for free drink.
As I am about 8 stops on the tube from work to the place, I would be willing to attened for a quiet drink before going home from work. :tongue2

Re: Maxim 2006 Final - Invitees....!!!!! unfortunately in Florida on the final date:cry :cry :cry . If i got an invite would of loved to have met all you guys as its an hour away, and will not be trying next year. But hope to see you all through punters lounge which ive found to be a brilliant site. GL all on the night:ok :ok :ok and have a large one for me:cheers