The Games 2006

I love this programme and have managed to pick the winner more times than not.... Javine is by far the most likely winner of the women's event. However, at 4/7 I won't be partaking. Trouble is Amanda Lamb (v Sexy) and Bernie Nolan are likely to fill the bottom 2 places in the vast majority of the events. This means the MP and Michelle Gayle are goin to be able to keep tabs on Javine (who is clearly the better athlete). There are a couple of games that involve alot of luck (Cirling, Archery, Canoeing) and with the added complication of extra points for personal bests she won't get as far ahead as her talent deserves. At 4/7 I can live without it. In the Men's event however, they are all reasonably matched. This having been said, Jade Jones (whom I am trying to hate for shagging Bunton) is 5/4 with Blue Square. From what I have seen Jade should come 1st or 2nd in Waterski, Vault, Diving, Javilon and should be at least 3rd in the 100m, Weights, Skating and Cycling. This leaves him Kendo which is probably gonna be down to chance. Assuming he finishes last he should still have enough points to win the title convincingly. The other men all have their strengths but they are all also shite at other things so will therefore take points off one another. You can't, of course, account for injury etc but at 5/4 I truly believe this to be a fantastic bet. Best I have seen for ages... Starts at 830 tonight and is always great viewing. Good Luck if you get involved...

Re: The Games 2006 Jade Jones has been punted down from 5/2 into 8/11 favourite over at Paddy Power. Javine Hylton was 2/1 with Paddy Power and now into 1/2 favourite. If it's anything like last year where Philip Olivier and Kirsty Gallacher pissed over the rest of 'em, you may as well get on early.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.