Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll

GaF

Anyone else in this? (Page 16 of the April Inside Edge) First prize is 3 satellites worth $218.80 each) and (if I'm understanding it correctly) £600 in cash prizes on top of this ....... Just 10 in so far - sign up seems to be manual (from VC), inefficient and a nightmare - I've been trying all week to get in - have been assured a number of times I'm on the list to be added, but am still not in....... Takes place at 8pm GMT on Tuesday 4th April - no registrations can be made in the last 48 hours - but if you're entering I strongly suggest you don't leave it anywhere near that late......

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll

In Inside Edge there's a code to enter ... but it doesn't give me anywhere to enter it!
Go to cashier, then Deposit, then Promotion Code - and put it in there...... You can only see it in the base version of VC - not any of the skins...... It is invitation only - but for readers of the mag - if you have the mag, you are invited :ok

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll its on vc only no offshoots like maxim I pinged manager about registering and apparently you have to deposit money then put in the promo code on that page it dosnt say this in the mag and I already have money in account and so dont see why I should deposit more

its on vc only no offshoots like maxim I pinged manager about registering and apparently you have to deposit money then put in the promo code on that page it dosnt say this in the mag and I already have money in account and so dont see why I should deposit more
No deposit needed - you can put the promo code in without depositing (I did and was told I'd be in......)

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll Thanks, GaF. fenner, if you go to Cashier, then deposits, there's a link to "promotions" where you can enter the code without depositing anything, which I did, apparently successfully. But it still won't let me register. Is this the stage you've reached, GaF? Do I now have to wait for them to manually add me to the list of "invitees" before I can register? Or did they tell you they'd manually register you?

Is this the stage you've reached, GaF? Do I now have to wait for them to manually add me to the list of "invitees" before I can register? Or did they tell you they'd manually register you?
Yes - the promo code puts you on a list, and they manually add you from this list (apparently!!)

hmm i put the code in but it still says i need to deposit
moFace, go to Cashier, and then Deposits. Don't try to enter the code on that page, but look for a link to "Promotions" on the left hand side of the page. That will take you to a page with just one field to enter the code without making a deposit.

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll ok peeps vcprob2kp.jpg this was my problem because i was using the maxim skin it wasnt accepting my code, just in case any of you have the same prob, just re-install the original version, then switch back, very helpful young lady i might add:ok :cow :cow :notworthy

this was my problem because i was using the maxim skin it wasnt accepting my code, just in case any of you have the same prob, just re-install the original version, then switch back, very helpful young lady i might add:ok :cow :cow :notworthy
Isn't that the young lady Fly_Tipper rather amusingly cracked onto?

When did April Edition turn up? Latest one I've got is March. I'll wait a few days see if it arrives here in the dark depths of Hampshire as I see it hasn't got to Somerset either yet. :D
I emailed them on Tuesday to see where my copy was, the said they were going to send another one. Not arrived yet :sad Try going to www.subsinfo.co.uk & putting i your subsinfo ref. This will tell you when it was sent. Mine was sent on the 2nd March, they must be taking the long route to Somerset :lol

Guest gazza271

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll Well i had Aprils edition and took it to hospital with me yesterday, Left it there and get back to see this thread:wall :wall

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll This system is stupid. The tournament did not appear in the lobby so I downloaded the site again and now it does, I did as Gaf explained above and enter the password in promotions, It tells me that I have registered. Fine - But - I no longer have any Maxim tournaments showing in the lobby! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll thats cos you can only have one vc skin at a time running, and the maxim games are on maxims skin register for the VC tourney, then remove the software, re-install maxim til monday, then do the same again, remove and re-install the original VC