Cheltenham Thursday - Narrow Down?

Hello fellas, I've had a shocker so far, with a couple of seconds the best I could come up with (shame I never bet E/W:wall ) Anyway, with a bit more time on my hands I've ben having a look this morning, and have tried to narrow down the competitive fields to a few I fancy. I'll list them below with my reasons, then would appreciate any comments / reasons to narrow them down further or why I should ignore them. 2.00 Turpin Green Should really have won its last race at Sandown, but almost refused the last. Still got to within a neck of the winner though, and ws giving the winner 8lb) Copsale Lad Won its last race easily, despite not having the ground to suit. He has won here before, and had also won over this distance twice before. 2.35 Fondmort Seems to like it round here, with 3 wins and a fw places already. Last time out didn't really take to the heavy ground. Looks held by Our Vic but with a question mark over Our Vic's jumping this one is worth a chance. Our Vic Has an excellent record when putting in a clear round of jumping. Although there must surely be a question mark against his jumping as he's failed too many times really. That said, if he stays up he's in with a great chance. Amaturk Seemed to be doing his best work at the finish last time, which suggests the step up to trip will suit today. Also he's getting 5lb from Our Vic which seems fair. I'l be back with more later, and as I said, any help or comments would be appreciated. Cheers. J.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday - Narrow Down? 3.15 regarding My Way De Sozen,

Trainer Alan King does think the ground is crucial, saying after the Fontwell success: “We will have to pray for a wet March because if it’s not soft at Cheltenham next month he will not be going for the World Hurdle. He must have this testing ground. He’s a good horse but on this sort of ground he is lethal and a very serious horse, as he also showed last year when he beat Marcel by 25 lengths at Exeter.” However, I think he will cope with conditions."
about 8/1 in most places. at that price you can do E/W as a saver.