TCL Classic China

Paddy Power are doing the top GB/Ire player and i'm doing a couple of these as the field is weak outside the top 5.

SportGolf
EventTCL Classic
SelectionP.Broardhurst top GB/Ire player (1/5.123) (Each-Way)
Strength2/10
Date19/03/2006
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningIf Broardhurst can bounce back after a poor show last week he his great value at 16/1 first 4 places. The GB/Ire contingent is very weak outside the top 5 in the betting. Worth taking a chance one at least one of the big names to have a bad one.
SportGolf
EventTCL Classic
SelectionP.Casey Top GB/Ire player (1/5,1234) (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date19/03/2006
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 4.50 (Back)
ReasoningWith only a handful of players in with a realistic chance its worth backing Casey E/W at 7/2. The place part which is a near certainty in my opinion will almost pay for the win bet. First 4 places with Paddy Power.

Re: TCL Classic China Charl Schwartzel is the one for me this week. Looking for some good each way value and the South African is value at 29.0 with several bookies. He did ok on his return to the European Tour in Singapore making the cut. He Top 10'd earlier in the year in Abu Dhabi, already a winner last year on the tour and he comes here off the back of some good performances in SA, he can go close in a weakish field this week. Charl Schwartzel 2pts each way @ 29 bet365 1/4 odds 12345

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.