Are we up for another 10pm PL STT?

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are we up for another 10pm PL STT? Obviously - everyone who had previously regged will need to rereg on this new table .....

Table NamePuntersLounge
Table Passwordtakedownpaul
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players200
Date and Time for Tournament12 Mar 2006 - 23:00 CET
PrizesCash

Re: Are we up for another 10pm PL STT?

Why don't we play Omaha Hi Lo for a change?
Cos I haven't a clue how to play it :loon Have been thinking about setting one up to be honest......but wanted to combine it with a basic "tutorial" and basic strategy guide for those who haven't done it before ......... one to come back to I think :ok

Re: Are we up for another 10pm PL STT?

Cos I haven't a clue how to play it
Quite easy really GaF. If you have something like 379Q in your hand and all different suits, then that is just about the nuts. And then just watch your chips roll away. ;) Seriously, Omaha is a good game. A little more luck, but can also be very skillful. You are dealt 4 cards and you MUST use 2 of them. Any 2 will do, but you must use 2 of your hole cards and 3 community cards. Generally a pair is not good enough. Minimum 2 pair to win, but generally loads of trips, straights, flushes and sometimes even full houses. Holding AAAA or AAA? in your hand is actually very weak because you cannot improve much because you're holding the cards that can best improve your hand. With Hi/Lo, there is 2 ways of winning... the strongest hand just like in ordinary holdem or omaha, and the lowest (weakest) hand also wins. The lowest hand is A2345 (I know that is a straight, but it is considered the lowest hand). The lowest hand must have no matching cards and all cards of the 5 must be below an 8. There isn't always a qualifying Lo hand, in which case the Hi hand wins the whole pot, otherwise it is evenly split between Hi and Lo. Clear? As mud? Hope we can play it some time... it is a fun game. Used to play it every Friday night on Check n Raise during their beta testing days.

Re: Are we up for another 10pm PL STT? Dare Dare Motus souris aérodynamique Dare Dare Motus souris baton de dynamite Dare Dare Motus la souris de l'ère atomique C'est la meilleure de toutes les souris Dangermouse......DANGERMOUSE............ le motus, c'est moi! ;)