Large value - $2000 Added

GaF

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Large value - $2000 Added my 1st game tonight and i thoroughly enjoyed it, shame i didnt make the money, but only had 8x the blinds left and made the move with AQ suited, this 11th place playoff has been going for ages now 6ooner on final table, min $124 pay out for him

• 1 month later...

Re: Large value - $2000 Added oh just got email about it now maybe this is a different thing sorry :$ $2000 Added MTT Continuing this Friday, we will be running a multi-table tournament in association with Poker Night Live on Pokerzone (broadcast throughout Europe and Canada). We will be adding $2000 to the prize fund and entry is just $10+$1. Not only is there tremendous value in the tournament, but selected tables from the game will be shown on Poker Night Live, with commentary from the resident professionals. The tournament starts on Friday at 9pm GMT (4pm EST) with 2000 starting chips and blinds increasing every 12 minutes, so the structure guarantees some quality poker. It will be the best value tournament of the week, with a great structure - it's certainly something not to miss. although i dont think it is, should be a free for all $10+1 same as every friday?

Re: Large value - $2000 Added

24th got $17.60 had 10 10 agaist 8 8 he hit a straight. arghhhhhhh. need more lessons off fenner.....
Not allowed - you need to give the rest of us a chance:tongue2 Well played though, you did well for a long time:ok

Re: Large value - $2000 Added Nicely played DM. I think the most stupid comment from the two pilllocks has to have been when one of them said "well froggyboy single handedly took Dangermosue out there" Well Duhhhh! They were HU who the fcuk else could have done it??