Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!!

GaF

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! I rang this afternoon to find that Kate will not be back at work until the 18/5 BUT she will be in the Office next Monady afternnon ONLY. I did however find out that the reason for the form is because to run a poker tournement offline it has to be in a registered premisis or a private members club. So the form will cover you for the 1 night only. Dress code is as Mick suggested. Even to the point of Jeans and trainers can be worn. If you take a guest they will have to fill in a form also. So that's 2 people = 2 forms. These must be filled and attached to your reply to the email. I will also be ringing Monday afternoon to confirm, 1. I'm Going 2. They got the email 3. To confirm my guest Remember, replies must be in before the 17/5 GL all :ok See you there

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!!

so where does someone make enqiries if they made top 42 and not recieved an invite .. ??? anyone help
I think this is who I spoke to: Stuart Banks

Poker Marketing Executive

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T 020 8834 8395

M 07779 100563

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! V, I still haven't booked my flights but I'm definitely going. Its looking likely however my missus wo'nt be travelling as we can't get the kids minded. I'll probably fly back from the same airport I'm travelling to (at the minute this looks like Stansted) but I'm keeping my option open. Thanks. :ok

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! im assuming your flying from Belfast, Ovalman?? Im having difficulty getting flights back to the republic as it fcuking bank holiday in the UK flight to Gatwick on Thursday morning €0.01c Flight from Gatwick early Friday Morning £220 STG :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Luckily Easyjet have one at 6am or so for about £59 but that means leaving the Tourney and travelling through London overnight.......

im assuming your flying from Belfast, Ovalman?? Im having difficulty getting flights back to the republic as it fcuking bank holiday in the UK flight to Gatwick on Thursday morning €0.01c Flight from Gatwick early Friday Morning £220 STG :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Luckily Easyjet have one at 6am or so for about £59 but that means leaving the Tourney and travelling through London overnight.......
Frisky, I too had problems because of the bank holiday and I too had to book an early flight (07.45). Its not worth booking a hotel, so I'm going to make my way back to victoria station to a connecting bus link to Stansted. If you fancy sharing a taxi to central London (its 5 miles), then I'm up for it. V, thanks very much for the offer of a lift but I won't be needing it now. Very much appreciated, I'd buy you a drink on the night but the tabs all free ;) Thats one I owe you :)

Frisky, I too had problems because of the bank holiday and I too had to book an early flight (07.45). Its not worth booking a hotel, so I'm going to make my way back to victoria station to a connecting bus link to Stansted. If you fancy sharing a taxi to central London (its 5 miles), then I'm up for it.
No prob mate - The first train from Victoria is the one im looking at too. It leaves Victoria at 3.30 am and arrives at Gatwick at 4.10 am. I find the Express better for me on a tight timetable. Your flight is at 7.45 so your latest check in time should be about 6.45. Just to point this out if you wanted to catch the STANSTEAD EXPRESS you would need to catch the CIRCLE line tube from Victoria to LIVERPOOL SREET (journey time about 30 mins??) arriving at L'POOL ST at approx 4.30am At LIVERPOOL ST, you would catch the STANSTEAD EXPRESS (4.55 am)to the airport (journey time is 55 mins, I think. This would put your arrival time in STANSTEAD at 5.50am giving you 2 hours to check in and get some welcome COFFEE into your system. I'll happily share a taxi to Victoria with you. I have no idea of Bus timetables, but I know the EXPRESS TRAIN timetables fairly well. The Stanstead Express cost about £25 return and you'll probably need this service too when you fly in anyway. If you need any help - just ask!! :ok:ok

valiant23 nr tamworth mate willing to chip in with petrl and all that if the offer is there
I'll head across to you and jump on the toll road then mate. My e-mail is in my profile, so if you send me an address and phone number and we'll sort something out. :)

No prob mate - The first train from Victoria is the one im looking at too. It leaves Victoria at 3.30 am and arrives at Gatwick at 4.10 am. I find the Express better for me on a tight timetable. Your flight is at 7.45 so your latest check in time should be about 6.45. Just to point this out if you wanted to catch the STANSTEAD EXPRESS you would need to catch the CIRCLE line tube from Victoria to LIVERPOOL SREET (journey time about 30 mins??) arriving at L'POOL ST at approx 4.30am At LIVERPOOL ST, you would catch the STANSTEAD EXPRESS (4.55 am)to the airport (journey time is 55 mins, I think. This would put your arrival time in STANSTEAD at 5.50am giving you 2 hours to check in and get some welcome COFFEE into your system. I'll happily share a taxi to Victoria with you. I have no idea of Bus timetables, but I know the EXPRESS TRAIN timetables fairly well. The Stanstead Express cost about £25 return and you'll probably need this service too when you fly in anyway. If you need any help - just ask!! :ok:ok
I noticed the first train is at 04.30 but I was looking at the bus timetable which leaves @ 2.40, 3.10, 3.50, 4.00. The roads should be empty at this time so its not much hassle. It leaves from Victoria bus station http://www.lowcostcoach.com/london.html I'll make my mind up on the day as to who I travel with. I was also thinking that I have a guests ticket. If any forumites want to have a free evening watching poker with free drink and food, they are more than welcome to my guests space.

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! A few points that I asked Kate: Jeans are fine, just not the fashionable ‘worn’ look.

Prize breakdown is:

• WSOP seat

• £1500

• £800

• £400

• £200

• £100

No deals to be made at the final table.

Kate

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! :wall :wall :wall Teaulc - you're typing is far too fast!!!!!! :wall Anyone else can't make it 6ooner and/or I would certainly be up for it;) He's across in London that week and the club is about 2 minutes walk from my office!