Sporting Odds $20 free

morlspin

030306.jpg
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/images/blank.gif
Dear Graeme, Play Poker in the SportingOdds Poker Room during the next two weeks and we'll give you $20! Simply play 100 raked hands between Monday 6th March and Sunday 19th March and we will credit your account with $20. You rake one hand every time - you pay to see the flop on a real cash table - you enter a real cash single table or multi table tournament (freerolls not included) With cash tables from 5c/10c and tourneys from $1+10c you can start small and work your way up the tables with your winnings. Your $20 bonus will be paid into your account on Monday 20th March. Visit SportingOdds Poker now and start playing towards your bonus.
button_poker_tables.gif http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/images/blank.gif Joe Legge Poker Room SportingOdds
I DUNNO IF THATS FOR ALL PLAYERS, AS POINTED OUT BY BLADE IF NOT, SORRY FOR GETTIN YA HOPES UP

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free

they might like to reward their high-rollers morl! ;) :dude
Could it be cos i havent deposited anything yet? I won 2.05 on safety net, then won some on dollar up and my 2nd on safety net last night took me to $86 maybe they want me to lose lol

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free It seems like an eternity ago that I regulary used to get in 1000 - 2000 raked hand each month at SO - now two weeks is not long enough for me to to get 100 raked hands!! :cry :cry The fcuking software will be crashing as per usual - $20 is not a big enough incentive for endless hours of frustration and rebooting!! :wall :wall I have a sneaky feeling that George will not be attempting this either! :lol

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free Just to be a pain in the :moon I have emailed sporting about this :tongue2 Damo :cheers **************************** Hello I understand you are running a promotion regarding a $20 bonus to your account if you play 100 raked hands between 6 march and 19 march - apparently this has been emailed to people (see below for a copy of the email that has been posted to a poker forum) Just wondering if this is only for certain people as I have not received this email, or whether it is for all players on Sporting? Look forward to your response Damian Screen Name: Robilaruk

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free Out of curiosity, what exactly qualifies you for a raked hand on SO? I've looked all over their website but can't find an answer. I'm assuming it's pretty much any hand you're dealt whether you contribute or not and no ceiling on the table limits as I play the 0.5/0.1 and have somehow managed to accumulate 116 raked hands! [edit: spelling mistake]

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free I had this email and the bottom paragraph read: *This offer is only available to those customers who received this e-mail directly from SportingOdds. Offer available during time specified only. It looks a good offer to me but I am not sure I fully understand the rake. You rake one hand every time - you pay to see the flop on a real cash table so if you are the big blind, see the flop and then fold that is one point? - you enter a real cash single table As soon as you sit down you get one point? or multi table tournament cost of the P L league is $1 + .10 that is worth 1 point? If the way I understand it is correct then I may give it a go.

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free yes even if you play on a 5 man 5c-10c table every 10c blind called and then folded counts as a raked hand. you can get the required amount in no time. and probably win $20 off the fish while you do it. i haven't had an e-mail though, i never do. maybe it's because i regularly get the $70 raked hands bonus each month. only had the $100 once though, 3000 raked takes a lot of commitment.

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free yeh thats the way i understand it play the 5c/10c blinds, only play your BB and get your 100 hands for $15 this makes you $5 for the time? presuming you dont play a hand You could play premium hands and win more of course

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free Just do give my view on this ..... I don't feel it's unreasonable for companies (including Poker Rooms) to target promotions to specific users .... you might not have this one, but you will probably get the next one and I won't .... all companies target promotions

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free I got it too im about 50 raked hands short of my $70 bonus played about 200 last week to get there , buggger ( cost me about $5 so i must be rubbish all on 5/10c table nearly lost will to live at times) adopted a completely new tatic, only take $2 to the table this way when some joker goes all in with rubbish and kills your trips with a runner runner flush you only loose $2 ish and call nearly everything, when you get to $4 quit to another table youre never gonna win shit though but you get the raked hands up think ill leave the rest until monday

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free When I tried to get raked hands when I was 10 short one night I found it real hard, think the pot has to be over a $1 and I was on 5c 10c tables so had to move up to get more rakes. (DAN DAN)

Re: Sporting Odds $20 free

When I tried to get raked hands when I was 10 short one night I found it real hard, think the pot has to be over a $1 and I was on 5c 10c tables so had to move up to get more rakes. (DAN DAN)
And thats how you get rakes on SO. Not like some one mentioned ealrlier by sitting on BB or calling and then folding (or something). Pot has to be over $1. It doesnt matter what tables. I always ring them to find out. Its free (08000 727727) and takes few minutes :).