** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March

Ulster v Munster <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Munster are without their Irish internationals and after fluking a win by 2 points against the Dragons at home and then losing at home to a weakened Glasgow points to the fact that they will get completely mullered in Belfast tonight infront of 12,000 screaming Ulstermen. A veritable shoe in. No POC or DOC and no ROG and no Stringer

Tah’s v Sharks

The Sharks played well last week and are to be commended but this is the Tah’s first home game of the season. The Tah’s are weakened by an injury and a ban to Sailor but they are still more than good enough for a travelling sharks team. Tah's charge for the title starts here.

Glasgow v Borders

Glasgow are coming off the back of a resplendent win in Ireland and face a weakened Borders team who shipped 60 + points Leinster a couple of weekends ago. Glasgow also have 3 players coming back from injury and the Borders have had to make 7 changes (3 positional) . The handicap is rather strange and I expect a convincing home performance by the Warriors. Borders away form in all competitions does not give any reason for a turnover at Firhill tonight.

Bets:

Ulster – 10 10 points @10/11

Glasgow – 3 10 Points @ 10/11

10 points Double on above

Tahs

Ulster

Glasgow 10 Points Treble at 2.33

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March As an aside, I'm off to the Powegen Cup Semis tomorrow, some Books are giving +3 to the Scarlets, personally I would give them +30 as none of the internationals are playing and the back line is very suspect, but you know when you just get a strange feeling? hmmmmmmm....:unsure Should be a giggle though with back to back games at the Millenium stadium.

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March Scarlets ahve made an official apology to the BBC, Powergen and their supporters for not being able to field a full strength team tomorrow. -3 For Bath looks amazing.

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March DAC, I thought all the Scarlets internationals, apart from Peel, were allowed to return to play? The Scarlets apology only mentions the fact that Peel won't turn out. Although a Gog, as I am a Wrexham fan the Scarlets are my team. Mind you....I don't think it would matter even if Peel turned out..

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March BB, I can't understand why they would release some of the Ints and then not Peel? They way I read it was that none of the Ints are playing. i've heard that the new development regional side is going to be called the Wrexham Renegads???

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March

Llanelli Scarlets: 15 Barry Davies, 14 Mark Jones, 13 Matthew Watkins, 12 Regan King, 11 Dafydd James, 10 Mike Hercus, 9 Clive Stuart-Smith, 8 Alix Popham, 7 Gavin Thomas, 6 Simon Easterby ©, 5 Adam Jones, 4 Inoke Afeaki, 3 John Davies, 2 Matthew Rees, 1 Craig Dunlea. Replacements: 16 Martyn Madden, 17 Aled Gravelle, 18 Dafydd Jones, 19 Gavin Quinnell, 20 Dorian Williams, 21 Liam Davies, 22 Lee Byrne.
Beg your pardon, BB, you are right.

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March Leinster V Connacht Leinster -14 @10/11 Stan James Leinster at home are a quality proposition. Having already beaton connacht away this season, I fully expect them to do the double and in some style. Leinster will be looking to make amends for their last game, a poor loss to Newport Gwent.

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March Got the Glasgow result terribly wrong....:sad Didn't see that coming. I kind of fancy Connaught to give Leinster a good game.

a poor loss to Newport Gwent
:cow We were great, Leinster just didn't seem interested.

Re: Rugby Union - 3rd/4th March

BB, I can't understand why they would release some of the Ints and then not Peel? They way I read it was that none of the Ints are playing. i've heard that the new development regional side is going to be called the Wrexham Renegads???
Heard the same from some pillock on planet rugby!:loon :rollin Not sure what our view would be....pitch isn't at its best because Liverpool reserves play there.....rugby as well might cause a problem.