Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 3

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 3

Somehow with my chips' date=' that's how :loon[/quote'] Well i wasnt gonna say anythin! save you the humiliation of being beaten by me! But as it goes, it was a few good (fortunate flops) that got me there! sorry dan :cheers

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 3 I love my isp. NOT disconnected part way through 2 hands after raising and being reraised. out in 12th had AA, but only 215 chips left then 36 v red's AQ would say it was fun, but... AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH

Congrats on the win Danny WP too tweetypie - did well.
Cheers George... and all u guys :ok. Really enjoyed it last night although Goring was starting to annoy the crap out of me... what was it 10 wins in a row sitting out?? :wall Looks like since I joined this forum my luck has changed... Only been playing freerolls but had 3 final tables over the last 2 weeks so everything looking peachy at the moment!:nana :nana :nana :nana Looking forward to the next one! BTW... Great game Danny... deserved the win... my heads up play needs improvement but need to get there first! Maybe next time?? :lol

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 3 Thanks PL brigade! :clap Enjoyed it last night although I didn't think I was going to last out. That was an epic H2H TP - well played mate and welcome aboard the mad house! Cheers Danny :ok

Really enjoyed it last night although Goring was starting to annoy the crap out of me... what was it 10 wins in a row sitting out??
That's the twat that annoyed me too in the very early stages (nearly timing out almost every hand), that's why I went all-in every hand - can't be bothered to play with twats who are there for one thing only... to ruin a game.

I think he must have had a very bad connection or SO problems Pro. I never saw him 'active' at any time I think.
Sorry, Mr V, but the only problems he had was being a twat. There were no connection problems, he was doing it on purpose. There were a few other PL'ers on the table, they can verify.