** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Very strong tip

socky1

Patsy Hall 3:50 Naas Like the look of this as much I have anything all year. Had a shout off somebody who is in know and after a real good look of the form would have to agree with him .Ticks all the right form boxes for me available at massive 8/1 this morning well worth a a full strenght e/w bet IMHO :hope

Re: Very strong tip Comments from Easyodds : 15:50 The highlight on the card is without a doubt the Grade 2 Bar One Racing Johnston Novices' Hurdle over 2m 4f which brings together a field of top class performers who have all displayed star qualities in their first season over timber. Stoneville has been really impressive on his two starts to date, his latest victory coming when he ran his rivals raged at Clonmel. The horse he beat on that occasion, Prideoftheyankies, upheld the form with a decent run at Punchestown in the week, so it's clear that Eric McNamara's charge has the form and potential to take this prize. However, good thing on paper though he may seem, his reputation will be factored into his price and because of that, I will look to obtain a little bit of value in offering up PATSY HALL as a viable each-way alternative. Tough as granite, Michael Cunningham's inmate has yet to finish out of the frame in five starts over hurdles and the son of Sadler's Hall arrives here on the back of a brave victory over 3m at Leopardstown. Although down in trip here, the heavy ground will make this a severe test of stamina and under those circumstances, it's hard to envisage him being out of the first three.

Re: Very strong tip Gotta admit Socky I've been looking at this race in depth today and can safely say that Mcnamara has always been bullish about his horse Stoneville and has McCoy on board today, I feel this one has bit off more than it can chew today!!! Have been tearing my hair out trying to find one against it and thank goodness you have given a good hint as to one with ticks in all the right boxes, and a nice hint that the stable thinks it has a good chance! Stoneville is being put away after this race by all accounts to strengthen up for next season with chase races in mind, as it is still immature. So this really puts me off it as the horses it is running against today seem that much better and they will expose any flaws it has, which Mcnamara has openely said it is still immature! wouldn't be taking any short prices on it. So Patsy Hall with Timmy Murphy on, looks just the tonic! Good Luck!

Re: Very strong tip Well it wasnt in the first 2 - whats the odds it finished 3rd :( You will find that happens alot with 16 or 17 runner fields as well. i.e. 2 horses are declared non runners to reduce the field to 15 and consequently only 3 places. Very suspicious at times.