A1 Mexico 26th Feb

Sprint race USA @ 26.00 Stan James 1pt E/W (1/5 1,2,3) Feature race USA @ 23.00 Stan James 1pt E/W (1/5 1,2,3) OK, so I haven't been watching this too closely, but I fancy the USA in Mexico. They've got Bryan Herta in the car now who is a driver I've always liked and he's got good experience of this circuit. In the last couple of qualifying runs he really got the car going and looked very smooth - in contrast to the French guy who appeared to be very tail happy. Herta really improved throughout qualifying, in the 4 sessions he was: 13th, 15th, 6th and 3rd. That shows a distinct improvement and I think he can carry that on tomorrow. He starts the sprint race in 5th and I think he can improve on that - the Swiss and Italian guys infront of him I don't know too much about but they haven't done much in the championship thus far and I'm not sure they can keep the pace for the whole race. The USA also haven't done much after a disasterous start to the season where the car was truly awful, but now that they're on a track where there guys have some experience they are looking much better. Herta also has more experience of rolling starts than most of the guys around him, and that could really help in the sprint race. I think the USA have a very decent chance of getting on a podium here, especially if there is a little bit of incident in the race:D.