Tree Peace Sweet

rooster

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Tree Peace Sweet Results for Saturday 6 May 225 HAYDOCK MAJORS CAST W 2/7F 415 THIRSK MALCHEEK W 5/4F 525 NEWMARKET ACHEEKYONE L 3/1F 540 GOODWOOD TOP SEED W 2/1F RUNS: 211 WINS: 81 (Strike Rate 38%) P/L: +13.80 (6.54% ROI) Rooster

Re: Tree Peace Sweet Once again i find myself thanking you! You and a couple of others including WFTE pointed me in the direction of Senor Set, I had a quick look and thought it had to be worth a few points. Advised a couple of friends too, and now I'm flavour of the week.:nana

Re: Tree Peace Sweet

Once again i find myself thanking you! You and a couple of others including WFTE pointed me in the direction of Senor Set, I had a quick look and thought it had to be worth a few points. Advised a couple of friends too, and now I'm flavour of the week.:nana
Good for you Traf. Senor Set was a nice one. I got 11/1 on Betfair :) Rooster

Re: Tree Peace Sweet Results for Tuesday 16 May 220 NEWCASTLE TILT 3RD 85/40F 230 SOUTHWELL ROWANBERRY NR 400 SOUTHWELL KIRKHAMMERTON 2ND 5/1 430 SOUTHWELL SMART BOY PRINCE L 11/8F 500 SOUTHWELL TEUTONIC 2ND 6/1 RUNS: 218 WINS: 82 (Strike Rate 38%) P/L: +16.80 (7.71% ROI) Rooster

Re: Tree Peace Sweet Results for Tuesday 23 May 240 LINGFIELD ALWAYS ESTEEMED L 8/11F 340 LINGFILED TANGARITA L 7/1 410 LINGFILED LISATHEDADDY W 11/2 440 LINGFIELD PRINCE VECTOR 3RD 2/1F RUNS: 233 WINS: 87 (Strike Rate 37.5%) P/L: +18.25 (7.83% ROI) Rooster