ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Hi guys, We continue with: WTA TOUR, DUBAI HINGIS TO D SHARAPOVA @ 2.12 on >Betfair Hingis is definetely going back to top 5 ranking very soon, while Sharapova has not been at her best this year. The two played just a 3 weeks ago indoors in Tokyo and Hingis won that match very comfortably 6:3, 6:1. On a slower outdoor court here in Dubai, she looks like a slight favourite. www.WinningTipster.com

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Damn you Bracciali:wall. Kiefer withdrew from Memphis and from Ladbrokes rules:

Once a player has started playing in a tournament, bets will stand on them for outright tournament betting purposes. If they then withdraw for any reason outright bets will be settled as losers.
Thank christ he pulled out before his first game so that's void:D (losing nothing is great the way the year has gone so far:lol )

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb CAPDEVILLE v Karlovic @ 3.25 Stan James 2pts Definately think Capdeville is worth a shot at this price. Karlovic has struggled in the US losing last week 7-6 7-6 to Brian Wilson, this week he beat Pless 6-7 7-6 6-4. I think we all know Karlovic isn't going to break Capdeville very often so this should be tight and I'm willing to take the big price. Capdeville has started this year well, reaching the final of a challenger on clay and qualifying here - beating dangerous players Salzenstein and Luczak then beating Robredo in the first round. Surely he shouldn't be this big a price.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb VLIEGEN v Goldstein @ 1.5 Ladbrokes 4pts (or LAY GOLDSTEIN v Vliegen @ 3.15 Betfair) Vliegen is putting together some pretty decent results this year, quite a bit better than I expected actually. In the US this year he's had decent wins over Schuettler, Gimelstob and now Blake and a loss to Spadea. Blake is certainly not playing his best this year but that has to give Vliegen confidence. Goldstein is very average opposition and a win over Scoville Jenkins in the first round doesn't make me think his form has improved.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Brazil Open Outright PASHANSKI @ 9.00 Bet365 1pt E/W (1/3 1,2) Well from the results so far this week it appears that anything can happen in this tournament so I'm willing to have a pop at a decent price. Pashanksi is the guy I've chosen - backed him in the first two rounds and he hasn't had many problems so I think he's worth another shot. Here are the stats I keep bringing up: "Pashanski spends most of his time in Challengers but he is improving and has had a very good start this year. He is 58-18 on clay in the past 12 months and 25-9 in South America. Since he hit the clay this year he has won a challenger in Chile and reached the quarters in Vina del Mar and Buenos Aires." Now you need to add 2 more wins to that! His half of the draw looks slightly easier than the bottom, with the other seed being Martin who doesn't appear to be in great form (and Pashanski beat him last week). Let Chela, Monaco, Massu and Almagro fight out the bottom half and take the decent price on Pashanski in the top half:ok.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb

Hi guys, We continue with: WTA TOUR, DUBAI HINGIS TO D SHARAPOVA @ 2.12 on >Betfair Hingis is definetely going back to top 5 ranking very soon, while Sharapova has not been at her best this year. The two played just a 3 weeks ago indoors in Tokyo and Hingis won that match very comfortably 6:3, 6:1. On a slower outdoor court here in Dubai, she looks like a slight favourite. www.WinningTipster.com
Big chance that the odds are going to drift for Hingis. Should leave it for just before the match, Hingis should be closer to 2.30 odds. Very hard to predict this match outcome, so i shall stay away.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Haven't updated all week. Hope it's good:hope Rotterdam outright BERDYCH @ 17.00 E/W Stan James 1pt E/W :@ LOST loss 2pts SIMON v Moodie @ 1.72 Stan James 4pts :D WON profit 2.88pts RUSEDSKI v Vik @ 1.57 Bet365 4pts :D WON profit 2.28pts BERDYCH v Dent @ 1.7 WillHill 4pts :@ LOST loss 4pts SLUITER v Meffert @ 1.44 Sporting Odds 4pts :\ VOID Memphis Outright KIEFER @ 12.00 E/W (1,2 1/2) Ladbrokes 1pt E/W :\ VOID PASHANSKI v Behrend @ 1.621 Pinnacle 4pts :D WON profit 2.484pts LAY HENMAN v Johansson @ 2.42 Betdaq risk 4pts :@ LOST loss 4pts SERRA v Monaco @ 1.93 Centrebet 4pts :@ LOST loss 4pts PASHANSKI v Mello @ 1.524 Pinnacle 4pts :D WON profit 2.096pts SPADEA v Reynolds @ 1.437 Pinnacle 4pts :D WON profit 1.748pts BRACCIALI 2-0 v Calatrava @ 1.83 Coral 4pts :@ LOST loss 4pts CAPDEVILLE v Karlovic @ 3.25 Stan James 2pts :D WON profit 4.5pts VLIEGEN v Goldstein @ 1.5 Ladbrokes 4pts :D WON profit 2pts W/L = 7/5 Staked = 50pts Profit = -0.012pts Yield = -0.024% That's taking the ****ing piss:lol :lol

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb VLIEGEN v Capdeville @ 1.44 Coral 4pts I have to think that Capdeville is opposable today even though he was my boy yesterday. Now he has had 4 very tough 3 set matches and could well be tired. Even if not Vliegen is playing very well and has impressed taking out Blake and Goldstein comfortably. Nothing more to add!

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb SODERLING v Murray @ 1.72 Ladbrokes 4pts Very willing to give Soderling a go here. Murray is on an amazing run but he must be getting tired physically and mentally. He's had seven matches in the past 12 days and some really tough ones especially the last one against de Voest. His two matches this week he's been very poor - struggling against poor players Schuettler and de Voest - I think that shows he is tiring. We all need to remember that last week Soderling was a set and a break up against Murray but failed to get the job done. Today I think he will be able to get it done. So far this week he's played good enough, destroying Mirnyi then taking care of defending champion Carlsen both in straight sets. H2H is now 2-0 to Murray but both have been very tight and I think Soderling has a decent edge in this one.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb MARTIN v Patience @ 1.575 Pinnacle 4pts (or LAY PATIENCE @ 2.76 Betfair) Very unhappy with Pashanksi losing to Patience yesterday, especially after being a set up. However, a chance to makes amends today. Surely Patiences run has to come to an end? He's now won 6 matches here and that's a lot of tennis in the past week. Today he faces a very tough opponent in Martin and if he is at all tired Martin will certainly take advantage. Martin has a cracking record here in his first visit last year he reached the final and took a set off Nadal in the final. His 3 wins this year take his record to 7-1 here and it is clearly a place that he enjoys playing. I expect the solid Spaniard to make it through to his second consecutive final here.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Sharapova beat Hingis easily which i thought was going to be close match. Also beat davenport as expected. Final will be against Henin, I feel she should win against Henin, odds will be about EVS or 11/10 for Sharapova win. I feel she will win, she played 2 very good opponents in QF and SF whereas henin played 2 not so good players on QF and SF, so Sharapova should be more prepared(but also may be more tired)

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Well he had to save match points but finally Martin got the job done to complete a good day. VLIEGEN v Capdeville @ 1.44 Coral 4pts :D WON profit 1.76pts SODERLING v Murray @ 1.72 Ladbrokes 4pts :D WON profit 2.88pts MARTIN v Patience @ 1.575 Pinnacle 4pts :D WON profit 2.3pts W/L = 10/5 Staked = 62pts Profit = 6.928pts Yield = 11.17%

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Agree with you on this onw FT:ok SHARAPOVA v Henin @ 2.16 Pinnacle 2pts I'm quite happy to take Sharapova here at odds against. H2H is 3-1 to Henin but 2 were on clay and the latest meeting in Australia where Henin won in 3 sets Maria certainly had chances. Very impressed with Sharapova yesterday beating Hingis then beating Davenport from behind. A factor here could well be how they both react to playing 2 matches in 1 day - I know Henin's matches were shorter but I think Maria will be able to recover quicker physically. We have certainly seen Henin having some stamina/fatigue issues in the past and that could be an issue today. 50/50 match for me.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb We have the Henin- Sharapova match today... Generally, I would be on Henin... but I am not sure atm... I prefer Sharapova, she is in a nice form and I think she can make it today... Any opinions?

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb SODERLING v Vliegen @ 1.444 Pinnacle 4pts SODERLING 2-0 v Vliegen @ 2.30 Pinnacle 1pts I think Soderling should be very strong in this one today. So far in the tournament he's been impressive, beating Mirnyi, defending champion Carlsen and Murray without dropping a set. Vliegen has also been pretty good, but struggled yesterday against Capdeville which was disappointing. Soderling also has a far superior indoor hardcourt record going 13-3 in the past 12 months compared to Vliegens 8-5. I that that shows Soderling has the more complete indoor game and should have an easier time on his own serve and create enough chances to take this one easily. I also think the set betting price is quite generous, and is worth a go looking for Soderling to keep up his straight sets run.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb NIEMINEN v C Rochus @ 1.372 Pinnacle 8pts (or LAY C ROCHUS v Nieminen @ 3.65 Betfair) I can't see past Nieminen for this one - he beat the better brother last night so should be looking forward to this one. I've been quite impressed with Nieminen this week, wins over Ancic, Simon and O Rochus are very good. Rochus has had a much easy route, but he hasn't really impressed: took 3 tight sets against Lisnard, beat an injured Dent who had to retire then Arvind Parmar in the quarters. That's not exactly a tough route and this will be a really big step up. H2H is actually 1-0 to Rochus on an indoor court in a challenger last last year, but I'm willing to overlook that and think that Nieminen will be very good today. C Rochus is actually 13-4 on indoor hard courts in the past 12 months but that is mostly down to winning a challenger (where he beat Nieminen) last year and his 3 wins here - that compares to being 24-24 since the beginning of 2000. I think that is more indicitive of his true ability on this surface.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb HAAS v Soderling @ 1.53 Betfred 4pts HAAS 2-0 v Soderling @ 2.51 Pinnacle 1pt I have to fancy Haas to be very strong in this one. Soderling was very poor yesterday against Vliegen and struggled a lot on his serve which will really hurt him today. He also mentioned in an interview how tired he was feeling and I think Haas will take full advantage. Haas is really flying at the moment, with his only loss in the past 10 matches being against Gasquet in the Davis Cup. I was impressed with the way he came from a set down to beat the very dangerous Tursunov in the quarters and I don't think this one will be so tough. Haas is 8-2 in his last 10 finals and I think that is a big positive for him today, and he should take care of business comfortably.

Re: ATP Brazil/Memphis/Rotterdam & WTA Dubai/Memphis/Bogata 20th-26th Feb Brazil Open Outright PASHANSKI @ 9.00 Bet365 1pt E/W (1/3 1,2) :@ LOST loss 2pts SHARAPOVA v Henin @ 2.16 Pinnacle 2pts :@ LOST loss 2pts SODERLING v Vliegen @ 1.444 Pinnacle 4pts :D WON profit 1.776pts SODERLING 2-0 v Vliegen @ 2.30 Pinnacle 1pts :@ LOST loss 1pt NIEMINEN v C Rochus @ 1.372 Pinnacle 8pts :@ LOST loss 8pts HAAS v Soderling @ 1.53 Betfred 4pts :D WON profit 2.12pts HAAS 2-0 v Soderling @ 2.51 Pinnacle 1pt :D WON profit 1.51pts W/L = 13/9 Staked = 84pts Profit = -0.666pts Yield = -0.79% That's taking the ****ing piss:lol :lol