** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rivercard Poker Festival

Football-Tipper

Anyone interested in this??? The Rivercard Poker Festival From June 9th 2006 we will be holding The Rivercard Poker Festival at Old Trafford, Manchester, UK. The 7 day festival is hoped to be the biggest poker tournament ever held in Europe with 5 tournaments in Texas Hold’em, Omaha and S.H.O.E. Tournament goers can also look forward to zero rake cash games, a gala dinner, free daily buffets and a tour of the Old Trafford Stadium – the home of Manchester United. With a guaranteed prize pool of $1m it should prove to be the talk of the poker community. We have put together an excellent package for qualification as well as the ability to qualify for the preliminary events on their own. schedule-summary.gif Might be tempted in the £300 NL Hold'em Football-Tipper :)

Re: Rivercard Poker Festival

Can you believe it. My niece, my own flesh and blood is getting married on 10th June. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
I've never, NEVER forgiven Mrs Brael for the date of our wedding... 4th May 1996... big 10th wedding anniversary coming up... However, for the non-Morton supporters amongst us who won't recognise the significance of that date... Morton v Dundee Utd on the last day of the season... Morton need to win to clinch a play off place for the SPL... Utd need only a point to secure the same spot... needless to say it was the first time I truly wanted to be in two places at the one time! The male members of the congregation cursed the missus for this one too!! 12,000 in Cappielow that day... thousands locked out... it went downhill from there and got close to ta-ta Morton but it's never really been the same again... just glad I've still got a club to support... and a wife!! :lol

Re: Rivercard Poker Festival Hi Nigel, we have the capacity for 700 players in all the events and all entries must be made through our website. By this I mean you can qualify online at the rivercard in any of our multitable or sit and go tournaments. You can also register online from our homepage from March onwards. We expect the £300 NL to sell out, so check for updates on our site for the number of registered players to avoid disappointment. Direct entries and Satellites will stop about a week before the start of the festival. Regards, Dan.

• 3 weeks later...

river card festival vc (apt name) dont know how good this is but VC are doing feeder multis and single tournys, from $2 twice daily rebuys though, which puts you into a final multi rebuy, which then if you get through goes to a $500 freezout tourny ithink? may be worth double checking

• 2 weeks later...