** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One.

cavello

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. 3rd and 2nd both f**'king odds-ons:wall To date: 5 winner-17.6 % 18 placed( 6 seconds)-82 % 4 unplaced(2- 4th) Return - 10.6 pts(a bit lower with centrebet or Exchange Prices) This is the worse run these system have had in the last year or so/ But strangely the place % is exactly where it should be!!! Good profit is being made on the place component(+7%) with even today 1.1 and 1.3 available on the place market.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. No system bets Tuesday but have advised this bet. Which involves a fast time 2-Y-O

SportHorse Racing
Event6.10 Catterick
SelectionJosr´s Magic
Strength4/10
Date09/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ SP (Back)
ReasoningBest time figues by a number of time students. Dropped in class form 4 to 6 here and much better drawn then at Pontefract last time out when finishing 3rd at odds of 3/1. Any rain will help a little and I would go in harder if this tack was a bit stiffer.Diamond Hurricane looks to be the chief danger on public form.

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. Won 10/11/ System Bets for Friday Athaitham 2.40 Lingfield BHB Maiden System Safqa 4.45 Nottingham Btn Fav Maiden System(N.B. 3-Y-0) Peopleton Brook 4.20 Lingfield Dropped in class Handicap

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. No System Bets But Time based 2 Y o bets

SportHorse Racing
Event2.10 Lingfield
SelectionSEE IN THE DARK (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date12/05/2006
ReasoningClock good times at both Newbury abeit when beaten by the disappointing Cav Okay and subsequently at Folkstones a course not too far difference in configuration to Lingfield.
SportHorse Racing
Event3.00 Nottingham
SelectionFRISKY TALK (Each-Way)
Strength2/10
Date12/05/2006
ReasoningClocked good times on both outings at Warwick and Newmarket. At Warwick ran particualrly well from an outside draw of 13 so hopefully an improved effort here is possible. Both time ratings produced so far are up to and above the median winning rating in maiden races at this track. Only moderate stake here due to the number of unexposed runners

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. Unplaced(ODDS-ON!!!!) and 3rd 85/40 The number of beaten odds-on shots in becoming very worrying particularly when you consider the performaces of odds on shots for this system in the past 5 years. 3 year olds Price Win Runs Wins% Ret/£1 Odds On 46 67 68.7% 0.06 All aged Maidens Price Win Runs Wins% Ret/£1 Odds On 54 79 68.4% 0.08 2 year olds Price Win Runs Wins% Ret/£1 Odds On 24 36 66.7% 0.05 To date: 8 winner-27 % 24 placed( 7 seconds)-80 % 6 unplaced(2- 4th) Return - 12.7 pts (a bit lower with centrebet or Exchange Prices)

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. Won 7/2 and Won 4/6 To date: 10 winners-31 % 26 placed( 7 seconds)-81 % 6 unplaced(2- 4th) Return - 8.5 pts N.B Shipmaster(won) was a selection for the BHB Maiden System but due to the York Trip I did not put the selection on the Punterlounge so will ignore for record purposes.

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. No system bets today but have advise the following.

SportHorse Racing
Event2.00 Market Rasen
SelectionAKASH (Each-Way)
Strength2/10
Date21/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 15.00 (Back)
ReasoningRated over the important point of 100 for Maiden Hurdles. On the flat was more effective on softer surfaces and won on the soft over 10 furlongs. The conditional jockey record for Mrs Feilden is pretty good with 3 wins from 16 rides. The danger IMO is Petrovka and I may well be putting up an advice for this horse later. (I have put an order in for this horse on Betfair.

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. 2nd laid back win part at 3/1 in running so nice profit today :clap Still it would have been nice to tip a 14/1 winner(11/1 to nothing for me) ;) N.B Not had a losing bet since returning from York Trip ( 6 from 6) where I had only 1 bet (Cherrry Mix unplaced and still running:sad ). But when I returned home found my wife had operated my systems and 2-Y-O time analysis software and had 3 winners(11/8.4/6 and 2/1) from 5 bets and had even followed my staking plan and noted that Gilded was a selection when another horse was withdrawn:eyes

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. ALHAAJES 5.10 Newmarket BHB Maiden System. N.B. Due to late withdrawal there was an BHB Maiden System Bet which won. Again due to not be put up here will be not recorded.

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One.

But when I returned home found my wife had operated my systems and 2-Y-O time analysis software and had 3 winners(11/8.4/6 and 2/1) from 5 bets and had even followed my staking plan and noted that Gilded was a selection when another horse was withdrawn:eyes
Where did you find her? I want one of those wives who'll sort the winners out for us!:tongue2

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. No system bets todays. Just a couple of bets over the sticks. Brads House(7/4) in the first at Fontwell. A good flat handicapper must have a great chance of now winning over hurdles. Rated 80+ on the flat and now rated 115 over hurdles surely must go close to winning today:hope The Flyer (9/2) in the 2.20 at Uttoxeter. Gradually dropping down the rating from last season when contesting class 3 races. Done well in the pas on soft/heavy going. With a poor event like this one can hardly be confidence the price of 9/2 look just a little to big where any results would not surprise.:hope :hope :hope and toes!!!!!!

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. Not a system bet. (If finished 2nd LTO would have been) but just looks massively overpriced here.

SportHorse Racing
Event4.00 Sandown
SelectionTanzanite
Strength2/10
Date29/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 9.00 (Back)
ReasoningRan in a higher clas race 2 days ago at Ascot. Dropped in class, plus generally does well on softer surfaces In addition goes well on this course. The favourite may have won easliy last time out but is now up in class and racing on a different surface.

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One.

Not a system bet. (If finished 2nd LTO would have been) but just looks massively overpriced here.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.00 Sandown
SelectionTanzanite
Strength2/10
Date29/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 9.00 (Back)
ReasoningRan in a higher clas race 2 days ago at Ascot. Dropped in class, plus generally does well on softer surfaces In addition goes well on this course. The favourite may have won easliy last time out but is now up in class and racing on a different surface.
:clap Plus system bet Imperialistic won:nana

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. To date: 11 winners-31 % 28 placed( 7 seconds)-82 % 6 unplaced(2- 4th) Return - 8.7 pts Both Handicap Systems in profit, small loss BHB Maiden System, and lost overall down entirely to the Beaten maiden System.

Re: Cavelloman's Flat Racing Systems Part One. 1 system bet today. Senor Dali-BHB Maiden System If odds-ons I would not bet with such a large field. One for over the sticks.

SportHorse Racing
Event7.00 Hexham
SelectionWHISTLE BLOWING (Each-Way) :sad finished 4th
Strength2/10
Date30/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 6.00 (Back)
ReasoningWhistle Blowing is rated at over 100 by the BHB and that is usually good enough to win or be concerned in a maiden hurdle. Proven over 20 furlomgs LTO at Sedgefield I'm hopeful that this more testing track will not cause the wheels to come off stamina wise. The favourite was acrually beaten LTO by a horse with an identical BHB rated to my selection so may be too short in the betting.