** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Leopardstown

Great racing at Leopardstown 2.20: MR NOSIE Remember last Thursday at Thurles, in a Bumper, Ballytrim absolutely hacked up(now champion bumper fav). Well Mr Nosie beat him in a Point-To-Point last year and has remained unbeaten in three starts since including here at Leopardstown in December where he beat todays 2nd fav quite easily by 5 lengths. Glenfield Cpatain just about amanaged to win a conditions race on its last start and has to improve alot to beat Mr Nosie who I think will be very hard to beat. 2.50: SOUTHERN VIC Has already beaten most of his rivals this season and has been improving with every start. Won a Grade 1 3m Novice here in December impressively. The slight drop back in trip imo won't cause a problem and should win again. 4.30: HARBOUR PILOT This horse was third in the 2003 & 2004 Cheltenham Gold Cup, yet is being dropped massively in grade here to a Hunters Chase. Class horse in race, enough said, he'll hack up :ok

Re: Leopardstown Agree on Harbour Pilot, Bob. He won a PTP 3 weeks ago, beating Hunter's Tweed (who's come out and won since). If he's still anything remotely close to what he was, he'll win this on the bridle I reckon. :eek Beef Or Salmon should have too much for his rivals in the Hennessy too...altho the price is a bit short tbh.

Re: Leopardstown 1:50 Leopardstown . Blonde ambition looks like a decent e/w nibble to me here . Was very credible 3rd of 30 last time out and despite that continues to slide down the weights . Carberry has been riding out of his skin in Ireland this year and must of every chance of get in the placings. 28/1 to win and 4/1 to place on betfair:eek

Re: Leopardstown Southern Vic disappointing, looked a very tired horse despite staying further! Mr Nosie won 13/8 earlier was 11/10 sp i think. Well I wouldn't be surprised if the golden oldie! Native Upmanship sneaks into a place. 1pt EW. I wouldn't exactly say Hedgehunter is nailed on for 2nd for the forecast as he is not anywhere near Gold Cup winning class and was beaten by Forget The Past into 3rd in the Lexus and the latter is a handicapper at best.

Re: Leopardstown The more I look at this race, the more I'm put off backing Beef Or Salmon - was gonna have my winnings from Racing Demon on but I'm gonna leave it now. As bob says, Hedgehunter certainly isn't nailed for 2nd as there's a few golden oldies in this race that have form to finish 2nd. Nil Desperandum, Native Upmanship, Prince of Tara, even Rince Ri - wouldn't be a massive shock tbh if they got placed for me.:eek