Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8

GaF

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 Well done Rose and all in the money tonight and the month :clap The dollar up has been my highlight this month - sanity away from the neverending maxim torture ! I shall miss the wooden spoon - I think I need the boot up the backside :nana Sorry missed the main point - Congratulations Mr V :notworthy :drums

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8

:loon I didn't realize i was in with a chance of winning. I'm well chuffed to have improved again this month.Roll on March:nana
Jolly, well played mate. You did very well again tonight. I'm sorry I didn't give you the support your effort deserved. :ok
Well played Rosie!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap Final table on your first dollar up!!!!
Thanks for the cheerleading, everyone. Not sure what else I could have done there in the end, but I'm happy enough with that :ok
Cracking performance Pokerrose, truly. The dollar up may have finished, but your standard of play can only increase the competition AND the standard of PL poker. Hope you enjoyed it. :D :D
Mr V realises that he only won cos i abstained from todays event for him ;)
:lol :lol :lol :lol Thanks mate - for your typing/spelling skills. :tongue2 It would have been interesting if you could have mustered up the courage to face me one last time. :lol :lol :lol Pene - Thank you for competing in the PL monthly MTT in the spirit that it was intended, a chance for us to come together, play against each other, have a few laughs and a good bit of banter. As I pestered you to join PL I take great pleasure in how you've settled in so quickly. Chelski - Thanks for cheering me up. TQM - Thanks mate, for showing me how to cope with bad beats and take 'em in my stride. You have no idea how much that helped me. Big Andy - Pom pom shaker extraordinaire. No matter who gets there they will have been greeted by this PL legend and truly top man. I've spent 2 evenings in his company, and look forward to many more. YOU ALL KICK A$$. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 No more a worthy winner than :notworthy Mr.V imho. even more significant is that we lose the dollar up after tonight as it`s become a real PL stronghold. We certainly made our mark on it, so well done to everybody thats got involved since it all kicked off and won a few quid. A collective job well done :ok Onwards and upwards..PL Charrggee !! ;)

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 I left one person out of that list on purpose. Ladies and gentleman, please join me in thanking PuntersLounges' own Poker 'bot....................... :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap GOTAFANCY? :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap This man is the driving force behind all that is good about PL poker. He has on many ocassions forsaken his own tournament play to give us the updates and running commentary. He is a very tough opponent (I think), but thankfully for me, and PL he is one of the most supportive people anyone could hope to come into contact with. He encourages better play through discussion and debate, and is always on the look out for the next 'big' tourney. The dollar up tournament has been crucial in my development as a player, and if Gaf? and PL poker hadn't been so supportive of this tourney I may not have played it so often. That we have recruited SO MANY good players from there is again a tribute to PuntersLounge and Gaf? IF I EVER EVER hit the big one (we can dream right?) I will owe it all to Gotafancy? And if ever you get bored, do a search on the poker section for sporting odds, and read some of the old dollar up threads. I did recently (for another project) and spent about 3hrs laughing at some of the truly hilarious posts in these thread. Thanks guys. :D

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 Thank you Mr. V for your nice and most valued words :D ...it has been a real pleasure to join PL, and I look forward to many more laughs with u guys :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Big bow to Gaf... The main man... Great job :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 Well done Mr V !!! NICE ONE MATE!:nana (my brother was also happy with his runners up spot last night - I told him he lost to a worthy fella!!) Thanks to GaF for his endless table updates and organising, I shall look forwards to the exclusive event in March when I hope to be back playing again! DC

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 Congratulations Mr V!! :clap :clap :clap (The forums most popular player and all round nice guy - just don't annoy him though) An average score of 141 is fantastic - you've fairly turned into a very consistent player in the last 6 months and it's been great to watch. Behind every man is a special lady though and we know you're a very lucky chap in that department. :ok Enjoy the avatar Andy and let's see if you can beat my 3 months-in-a-row record. :loon (It's a lot harder to win it now with the standard and numbers of the forum players rising so quickly) Well done to everyone for their efforts and comiserations to Penelopeys in not winning with a score of 130 - that's a superb effort too. :ok I eagerly await details of March's competition - to be held in Budapest!:lol

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 8 :clap :clap :clap Well done Mr V on winning the final Dollar Up Title :clap :clap :clap A BIG THANKS to GAF for organising the league and keeping the tables updated throughout the games, don't know how you do it but :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy And also thanks to everyone who plays in the league and have made it such a fantasic tournament to play in :ok I look forward the new league games next month. :)