** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Football Away Win System

This system has been very successful over the long term for me and I am happy to share future selections. Hopefully we should make a nice profit. Start Bank is 10,000 units Each bet will be 1,000 units. Bet 1. 1/2/06 - Aston Villa v CHELSEA @ 1.50 Premierbet Bet 2. 1/2/06 - Derby v SHEFFIELD UNITED @ 2.10 Premierbet Ian. :ok

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Away Win System

Thanks Djordge, but I won't be disclosing the system selection method. All I can say is that it has just under a 75% win rate and I don't take any odds less than 1.40 Ian.
I understand you dont want to reveal all details of your system, but it would be fair to say few words abou tit. In general. I would maybe follow your bets, but I can't trust you on word that you have 0.75 hit rate, mate ;)

Re: Football Away Win System No probs Djordje, like you I would be cautious on anyones claims too. I've generally been more of a "lurker" than a poster, so with the best of intentions I'm hoping my contribution to S&S hits the groove early on and proves profitable. Hopefully you should be able to tell after about 25/30 bets. Ian.

Re: Football Away Win System Bet 1. 1/2/06 - Aston Villa v CHELSEA @ 1.50 Lost -1,000 Units Bet 2. 1/2/06 - Derby v SHEFFIELD UNITED @ 2.10 Won + 1,100 Units Bets 2 Wins 1 SR 50% Start Bank 10,000 Current Bank 10,100 Bet 3. 5/2/06 - Turkey Div 1 - Malatyaspor v GALATASARAY @ 1.75 SportingOdds Bet 4. 6/2/06 - Turkey Div 2 - Mersin Idmanyurdu SK v BURSASPOR @ 1.70 SportingOdds

Re: Football Away Win System Bet 3. 5/2/06 - Turkey Div 1 - Malatyaspor v GALATASARAY @ 1.75 Lost -1,000 Units Bet 4. 6/2/06 - Turkey Div 2 - Mersin Idmanyurdu SK v BURSASPOR @ 1.70 Lost -1,000 Units Bets 4 Wins 1 Start Bank 10,000 Current Bank 8,100 Bet 5. 7/2/06 - Dundee utd v HEARTS @ 1.83 Corals Bet 6. 7/2/06 - Cwmbran v LLANELLI @ 1.45 Expekt

Re: Football Away Win System Bet 5. 7/2/06 - Dundee utd v HEARTS @ 1.83. Lost -1,000 Units Bet 6. 7/2/06 - Cwmbran v LLANELLI @ 1.45. Won +450 Units Bet 7. 7/2/06 - Hertha Berlin v BAYERN MUNICH @ 1.90. Lost -1,000 Units Bets 7 Wins 2 Start Bank 10,000 Current Bank 6,550 Bet 8. 10/2/06 - Holland Div 1 - Sparta Rotterdam v AZ ALKMAAR @ 1.73 Corals Bet 9. 11/2/06 - Belgium Div 1 - St Truiden v CLUB BRUGGE @ 1.66 Bet365 Bet 10. 12/2/06 - Holland Div 2 - Excelsior Virton v LOMMEL @ 1.90 Unibet Bet 11. 12/2/06 - Croatia Div 1 - Hadjulk Split v DINAMO ZAGREB @ 2.50 Bet365 Bet 12. 12/2/06 - Greece Div 1 - Panionios v PANATHANAIKOS @ 1.65 Expekt Bet 13. 12/2/06 - Portugal Div 1 - Belenenses v PORTO @ 1.80 SportingOdds Bet 14. 12/2/06 - Turkey Div 1 - Samsunspor v FENERBACHE @ 1.70 SportingOdds

Re: Football Away Win System If anyone sees that (sharp) tool Meriln, tell him he's assuming that all bets are placed simultaneously. :\ It's really quite easy, after 6 games have been played I should have enough funds to place the last bet. If that is not the case this thread will be closed. :)

Re: Football Away Win System

.... OK but what are genuine PL units? Pounds' date=' Euros, Dollars or the like?;)[/quote'] usual units here are in 1-10 scale You can use whatever you want of course, but in that case you should state what your units are. As I can see Ian, your bets are 1,000 and starting bank is 10,000, so you're staking 10% of your bank roll, which is pretty offensive btw.

Re: Football Away Win System ... ok Ian don't take umbrage, I'm just interested in your tips in general. Should I follow these, I cannot go along to the bookies and place a 1000 PL units, and as your bank is starting at 10,000 units you are then advocating a placing of each bet as 1000 PL units. Like Djordje I feel that this is heavy, as probably not many will be forking out 1000 per bet unless they are seasoned pro's.Just trying to bring this into context, not trying to 'get' at anyone.Cheers.;)

Re: Football Away Win System Bet 8. 10/2/06 - Sparta Rotterdam v AZ ALKMAAR @ 1.73 WON +730 Bet 9. 11/2/06 - Belgium Div 1 - St Truiden v CLUB BRUGGE @ 1.66 LOST -1,000 Bet 10. 12/2/06 - Holland Div 2 - Excelsior Virton v LOMMEL @ 1.90 LOST -1,000 Bet 11. 12/2/06 - Croatia Div 1 - Hadjulk Split v DINAMO ZAGREB @ 2.50 WON +1,500 Bet 12. 12/2/06 - Greece Div 1 - Panionios v PANATHANAIKOS @ 1.65 WON +650 Bet 13. 12/2/06 - Portugal Div 1 - Belenenses v PORTO @ 1.80 WON +800 Bet 14. 12/2/06 - Turkey Div 1 - Samsunspor v FENERBACHE @ 1.70 WON +700 Profit +2,380 Bets 14 Wins 7 Start Bank 10,000 Current Bank 8,930

Re: Football Away Win System Next Bets and early prices for the Weekend... Bet 15. 18/2/06 German Bundesliga - Hannover 96 v BAYERN MUNICH @ 1.80 Totesport Bet 16. 18/2/06 Italian Seria A - Messina v JUVENTUS @ 1.52 Skybet Bet 17. 18/2/06 Dutch Eredivisie - Vitesse Arnhem v PSV @ 1.73 Totesport Bet 18. 18/2/06 Turkish Div 1 - Ankaraaspor v FENERBACHE @ 1.60 SportingOdds Bet 19. 19/2/06 Turkish Div 2 - Akcaabat Sebatspor v BURSASPOR @ 1.50 SportingOdds

Re: Football Away Win System Yes Lads 1,000 per selection. As mentioned before it does seem aggressive staking but with the strike rate I am expecting hopefully it won't be too much longer before this is in profit.:hope The stakes will still remain at a level 1,000 units even in profit. Apologies if I come across a bit too secretive, and I would normally give some information on the selection process, but I have burnt a lot of midnight oil working on this one. My response to try and appease you inquisitive types :lol is this... If the two teams were reversed and the away team was playing at home, the odds on the home team would be fairly pitiful. Ask yourself, how significantly should you think the fact that the team is AWAY alter it's odds? The obvious two factors are the home crowd and the tactics a team employs away from home, but the main question here is... Are the odds on offer when the team plays away significantly different enough to take into consideration the two factors above AND the skill level difference between the two teams?? :D Ian.

Re: Football Away Win System ... Ian, it's not the selection process I am interested in, nor the secrets involved in arriving at your final decisions.Plain and very simply put, if you are making these bets either online or at your local bookies, what unit of currency are you employing? Pounds, Euro's, Dollars or Monopoly money?:rollin

Re: Football Away Win System Merlin - I won't tell you again - :spank I have politely tried to answer your question before.

Merlin, It is an unspoken rule here on the PL that Currency is not used - just units.
Why then do you insist on knowing my personal stakes? :wall As for most systems posted on this forum I have given an indications of staking proportions according to current bank and also thereafter. Most people - myself included, would (after observing any system posted on the PL) decide over a suitable period if it is profitable, judge whether any profits are due to luck or skill, and then decide whether they will place any bets themselves. It doesn't need a genius to calculate that he amount staked would be weighted accordingly in line with the proportions set out by the system, and dependant on their own personal circumstances. Hopefully if and when this system has had time to get off the ground (and hopefully proves to be profitable) you will be able to decide for yourself whether this or any other system here is worth your time and hard earned. :ok