** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big EFFING Brother

Guest madmick

Guest madmick

Sorry to be a grump......but this show gets on my mammaries..... live and let live and all that - and I hope those that do enjoy it (including betting on it) continue to do so, BUT: The 'Other Sports' forum is getting very cluttered with this topic. Would be it be possible to keep this forum for other sports (I'd even let people argue for ice-skating here ;) ) and have a new forum for non-sporting bets?

Guest OllieO

Re: Big EFFING Brother It's only one topic, and I don't think that there are enough other non-sports events that people bet on to justify another forum. This is just a once-a-year thing, and after the summer it will go quiet. Unless anyone has other thoughts?

Guest MickeyFinn6999

Re: Big EFFING Brother LoL come on madmick, give us a break! We could have split it in to weekly threads, or even for every single little thing that happened, but we have been good and kept it to one nice long thread, and one a week for people to post profits/losses. Most of us have had very good results on big brother, with the help of each other. Theres people who post in there asking for tips, when they dont actually watch/like the show & have come out with a few extra quid. Maybe you should have a look in? And as Ollie says, it will be gone & long forgotten by the end of July, unless its moved to the classic discussion forum! ;) I think it deserves it for its world record number of posts!

Guest PaulnRay

Re: Big EFFING Brother I worked out yesterday that in other sports we have about 4500 posts and almost 800 of them are in one thread!! If people like it or not thats popular :)

Guest madmick

okay.....seems like I am in a minority of 1....LOL Have a ball guys.... and kudos for keeping it tidy in a few threads - I suppose what was getting me was withdrawal symptoms from regular footie betting so I was keeping an eye on the Other sports for just that - other sports - so when I see from the front page that there are new posts - I get my hopes up that some great tips on Aussie Rules or MLB are coming my way - only to be foiled (800 times!!) by big brother! I wouldn't bet on it personally, but some of you guys seem to be doing alright - so I hope it continues.... anyhow - I'm off to watch Brazil - hope that Miss Piggy gets evicted next! Have a good one...