Daily Star Vegas Tournament

jolly67

How would you like to be playing poker in Las Vegas for FREE? That’s the first prize in our fantastic poker tournament exclusively for Star readers. 888.com has teamed up with the Daily Star to offer one lucky reader a SPECTACULAR PRIZE including the $1,000 buy-in to the biggest regular tournament in Vegas, 5 nights at the Bellagio and return flights! Plus a tourist flight for 2 to the Grand Canyon, a night out at the amazing Cirque du Soleil "O" and dinner at the famous Wolfgang Puck restaurant! This one's for new members only, so you will have to create a new account to get in.Freerolls every night at 8pm sign in from 4pm.It's on Pacific Poker/888, 259 entries tonight(saw it late) Final is on 2nd Feb. I dont think i should be putting a direct link on here, so if anyone has trouble googling it feel free to PM me.:ok

Re: Daily Star Vegas Tournament

I didn't uninstall the software - just redownloaded' date=' then set up a new account ....... will find out tomorrow if it works......[/quote'] Registration is open and I'm in tonights no problem :ok

I was able to join this(on my 3rd account) with no probs. I've unjoined as i'm in the Vegas(daily record) one at the same time.GaF you haven't forgot your in the final have you?
No - I have it for when I'm knocked out of the final :loon

Re: Daily Star Vegas Tournament Sorry - forgot to put this in the calendar - will be there from now though :ok Top 20 each day qualify - just 7 qualifiers - should be a max of 140 in the final - should be good :ok Still 5 qualifiers to go :ok

• 4 weeks later...

new one I saw in the paper today - final next week - (existing Daily Star accounts can play)
Cheers Mate :ok Is Pacific down? I can't get in!!! The first one in these promo's is usually significantly lower entry than the others ...... so worth getting in tonight if you plan to do it :ok

Re: Daily Star Vegas Tournament Just in from work guys.This is open to new players and those who took part in last month's.Trip to Sun City for winner, Monte Carlo for runner up. 3-10 recieve 888 chip sets. First 20 each night go to next thusday's final.Register before 7.30 pm to enter reg open's at 6pm for an 8pm start.Very small (cents) prizes in the Qualifier if it's the same as last month.:)

Re: Daily Star Vegas Tournament I already had an account with these fools, and had to open another. I downloaded the software AGAIN through the daily star website, do you think i could reg in the daily experess tourny in pacific as the entrants are way lower , or is a dl from daily star only let u in the daily star tounry.

Re: Daily Star Vegas Tournament If you follow the link on the Express website and reinstall the software, and create a new ID, then you should be eligible for the express freeroll (within 24 hours or so) :ok You shouldn't be able to register in the Express freeroll with your Daily Star ID ........ but please correct me if I'm wrong..... :ok

Top 20 I think Gaf
Er....yeah spot on :ok cheers It's top 20 in both though, so the Express one remains the better.... Didn't do anything tonight, but last night I all but folded my way into the last 100 - a good tight game should make qualification quite achievable!! Will give it a serious go the next couple of days......